Friday, March 30, 2012

Have Several!

It's time to run down the week in Watch What Happens Live-ness, and it was quite a spectacular week! I really enjoyed all of the shows. I think that vacation did everyone some good. Check out all of the After Shows here.

Sunday, March 25: Coco (T) and Cynthia from RHOA. I loved this show. It was so silly and fun and the girls really got along well together. Coco's ass was the main attraction, but hey, that thing is a celebrity in it's own right. The game (Coco T or Coco A) was so funny. Definitely a good time. Andy seemed happy to be back, also.

Monday, March 26: Casey Wilson and Tamar Braxton. Maybe one of the oddest pairs on the show so far. It took Casey a good moment to get used to Tamar, but once she did, it was a lot of fun. And I loved the bartender - a gorgeous drag queen by the name of Tanika Braxton. This show was super entertaining once everyone loosened up.

Tuesday, March 27: Jenna Jameson and Clay Aiken. Another odd pair, but they got along great. I loved Clay's sense of humor and Jenna was actually really funny. The whole show was pretty raunchy but didn't go too far, so that was good. Jenna was candid and totally honest about her life and career, which I like in a celebrity. And Clay's little digs were awesome. And I agree, Rihanna, I love you, but your voice isn't on point all the time. There were some tv appearances a while back that were no bueno. Andy, of course, was all googley eyed over Jenna, and he maybe fell in love with her a little bit.

Wednesday, March 28: Ryan Serhant, Fredrik Eklund, and Michael Lorber (AKA the guys from Million Dollar Listing New York). To be honest, I've only see a couple episodes, but these guys are fun, and I am a little in love with Fredrik. I don't know why. Don't judge me. The guys were a little snippy with each other but I think that's just what their chemistry is like. I gotta catch more of their show because apparently there are wallaby and other wild animals on there, which, let's be honest, is a plus.

Thursday, March 29: JB Smoove and Shannon Elizabeth. Very fun show, mostly because of JB's speeches and rants throughout the night. He couldn't give a short answer if his life depended on it, and I'm not complaining. I think he's so funny. And we got a look at Larry David's real life parking garage situation from a couple days ago via TMZ. Shannon was nice and very sweet and played well with Andy and JB. So, a good show and a good way to close out the week.

Sunday, Phaedra and GG will be in the clubhouse. Monday, we have Shannon Doherty and my girl Kristin Chenoweth. On Tuesday, Chris Klein and Tori Spelling are on the show. Wednesday is a Bravo All Star party, who knows what that means, and Thursday, my gurl, Kathy Griffin. I'm definitely calling in on Sunday to talk to GG, Monday for Kristin, Wednesday just because, and absolutely on Thursday to hopefully talk to Kathy. She's one of my inspirations for sure.

Have an awesome weekend, kids!!!