Friday, March 9, 2012

Food Fight!

Ah, Jersey Shore is almost over and there's talk of another season. I would be happy with this being the end but if they wanna do one more, why not. I just think with all the spinoffs, there's no reason to keep the show going. Let the kids do their own thing from now on, ya know? Anywhoo, last night's episode was great, truly entertaining, if you ask me. Lots of stuff to talk about so let's get into it right now.

Food fight!

Snooki: I'm going to start with you because you have had one exciting week! You're pregnant and engaged. Mazel! I really am happy for you - and to the haters, just because Snooks acts crazy on a tv show (reality tv show at that) that tapes for a fraction of the year, it doesn't mean she's a terrible person or will be a terrible mother. Nicole Richie, anyone? Google her and see if she didn't make an awesome transition via motherhood and a stable relationship! Now, back to this week's episode. How funny was Jionni? I love this kid. He just blew Mike off without even breaking a sweat. Even if it were true, it's such old news by now. I thought it was so funny when you called Mike "Popeye". Huh-larious. I'm sure the food fight released some of the tension and now that the whole hook-up drama is over, you can just enjoy the rest of the summer. Oh and where did "bango bonjo" come from? LOL, so funny. I am worried about your friendship with Deena. We've all been through this. We're happy for our friends being in love, but we hate that they ditch us to be with their man. I think some girl time would be good for you - more specifically, Team Meatball time. Show Deena you still care and that you'll always be there for her no matter what. Congrats again, Snooks! Snooki's grade for the week: B.

JWOWW: I can listen to you say "haht dawg" awl day. LOL, accents are one of my favorite things ever, so thank you for that. I think you were such a great friend to tell off that jerk Joey for Deena, and the way you did it was great. He now knows not to mess with your girl Deena. It was so sweet that you called her your baby sister. I loved that. I can see you also have a problem with Snooki ditching you girls for Jionni, but you understand what it means to balance your time between your man and your friends. I'm sure you've already given Snooks some pointers in this area. You seem to have a very balanced relationship when it comes to having time for your girls. I was surprised that the spider on the camping trip freaked you out so much! You're the tough one! LOL I thought you would have karate chopped that spider and been done with it. JWOWW's grade for the week: B.

Sammi: Well, I had to watch the deleted scenes to catch a glimpse of the Old Sam, but there it was! LOL I will admit you were just in a bad mood, but the little tiff between you and Deena was pretty hilarious. It wasn't terrible, though. Just two girls being moody, that's all. I found it interesting that you doubted Jionni's love for Snooki because he didn't go off on Mike. But after seeing Jionni and Snooki talk about it, it's clear why he didn't - he didn't believe it and wasn't going to waste energy on it. You also said you're not sure whether Mike's telling the truth or not, which as we've seen in the After Shows, rubbed Snooki the wrong way. I'm sure that by now it's clear whether it happened or not, Mike blew it way out of proportion just for attention. I'm glad you had a good run on this season and you had fun. Will we see you and Ronnie break up before the season is over? Sammi's grade for the week: C.

Deena: Thank goodness you didn't go on that date with Joey. Let's just leave it at that. I have been in the same spot as you as far as the Snooki situation. You want your friend back, and there's nothing wrong with that. You were honest with her and even though she was defensive, you said your piece without it turning ugly. Most friendships are ruined after a conversation like that. I think your sincerity prevented it from becoming a fight. You were being real. And you know you'll always be friends with Nicole no matter what. She's just more focused on her relationship at this point. It doesn't mean you're not friends anymore. Give it some time and you'll see her come around, if she hasn't already. And now with the wedding and a baby on the way it'll just take more effort, but you two can make it work. I thought it was sweet when you said you want a relationship like Jenni and Roger, and hopefully you have that with your boyfriend now. So mazel to you, too! I'm so glad you're in love! No one deserves it more than you. Oh, and your "hermaphrodite" line was so friggin' funny! Deena's grade for the week: A.

Ronnie: I love your explanation about why you're no good at camping. You're from the Bronx! LOL! But seriously, you had some opinions on the whole Jionni/Snooki thing, as did the rest of the house, but I really don't think any of you understood that Jionni just didn't care because, let's be real - look at the source. Mike's not known for being real. He's known for being a jerk. And just because someone doesn't react the way you would in a given situation doesn't mean they're wrong. Ronnie's grade for the week: C.

Pauly: You called Jionni a not so flattering name because he didn't go after Mike. Well, see above, my friend. And I think you're wrong about Jionni hooking up with other girls. He's not a man-whore. I just don't see that in him. So, we can agree to disagree there. The fact that you called their relationship a joke was kind of mean, too. You redeemed yourself a little bit when you talked to Joey for Deena and told him she was sick. You do care about Deena! Aw! Your prank with Vin was funny and you cracked me up when you were protecting your "freshies" from the food fight (which you totally started). Pauly's grade for the week: C.

Vinny: Again, I think you're wrong about Jionni. But you don't have a lot of good things to say about the kid. You never did. Understandable. I just think you're wrong. I also think you're wrong for accusing Snooki of lying. She didn't lie to Jionni when she hooked up with you in Italy, so why lie about Mike? Snooki is a lot of things, but she's honest. Moving on, you hooked up with a thick girl because "hot girls are boring". You got a lot of heat for this on the After Show. Frankly, I really don't care who you hook up with, since they're all gross anyway. The prank with Pauly went off without a hitch and I can't wait to see what the roommates' reaction will be. Vinny's grade for the week: C.

Mike: I don't know what was more annoying. Your fit at the camping trip or that terrible accent you pulled out when talking to everyone about your conversation with Jionni. Are you ever just yourself? Or do you always have to be some character you created in your head. Jeez louise. I'm worried about your fascination with fire, though, because you really were going for the gold with that bonfire at the camp site. Get some help for that, buddy. Jionni barely reacted to you which should give you a clue that everyone is over your shtick and maybe it's time to just be yourself. Just a suggestion. Mike's grade for the week: F.

What did you think of this episode? Tweet me!