Thursday, March 22, 2012

Colton's Comeuppance

Survivor was full of twists and turns this week, most notably, Colton fell ill. Literally. He was on the floor, writhing in pain. Later we find out, he's got acute appendicitis, and Kat admits she has no idea what that means. Kat, poor, simple, uneducated Kat. God love her. Colton made sure his appendix affected everyone in the game by taking the hidden immunity idol with him as a souvenir. Is anyone really surprised?! I'm not! He was all about himself from day one. There was no chance in hell he was going to give immunity to anyone on his team.

Speaking of his team, Alicia, sit the eff down and shut the eff up. Oh my God. You have no idea how terribly you're coming across on the show. Of course Colton didn't give you the idol. He was never going to save you. You turned on Christina and you and Colton were downright cruel to her. It's true, you get what you give. I can't wait for you to get your ass voted off the island.

The ice cream reward was torture for someone who's currently watching their diet. That's all I'll say about that.

I will miss Colton's moments of clarity, although few and far between, but I will not miss his whining and disregard for others. If he comes back for another swipe at Survivor, I just hope he's more mature and less bitchy.

What did you think of this episode? Tweet me!