Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I Heart Randall!

It's been SO long since I blogged about my beloved Watch What Happens Live, I'm so sorry. So I figured I could do a quick run through of the shows now. Please bare with me!

Feb 23: Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Lisa Kudrow - so fun and cute together! Jesse is one of my favorite gingers in the world, and Lisa's awkwardness is so charming.

Feb 27: Megan Hilty and Nick Jonas - I haven't watched Smash but her personality really intrigued me! I'm not a Jo Bro ho, but Nick was cool and his performance on Fallon recently was awesome so I give him a lot of credit.

Feb 28: Jackie Collins and Ali Wentworth - Jackie is so friggin' cool I can't stand it and Ali was a hot mess, a funny hot mess.

Feb 29: Sarah and Paul from Top Chef - I didn't watch this season! But they were cool.

March 1: Kris Jenner and Nancy Grace - oddly entertaining and actually funny! These ladies were up for anything and their energy was a lot of fun. Nancy really had fun with it.

March 4: Kandi Burruss - totally cool, great guest, and always open about everything. She was so great. The dress and makeup, not so much.

March 5: Lori Zaslow and Fran Drescher - I love Fran!! But she was so blah, maybe it was just an off night for her. Lori was cool, I need to catch her show!

March 6: Lisa Rinna and Alexis Bellino - You have to watch the After Show where Lisa talks about Celebrity Apprentice!!! So great! AND my boo, Randall of Honey Badger fame was the bartender. He was so great. LOVE!!!

Tonight's show's guests are Martha Stewart and Mark Consuelos, so make sure you tune in!!