Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Are You Serious?

The Real Housewives of Atlanta are back on US soil and waste no time getting catty with each other. It's all back to normal, don't you love it!

Cynthia: I can't wait to see the drama at the anniversary party. It's going to be as epic as the wedding. In the meantime, I liked the loveydoveyness with Peter on this episode. I like you two together. And your daughter is so beautiful! Cynthia's grade for the week: B.

Nene: I totally agree with you about the tough love with your son. He definitely needs to experience the consequences of his actions. I'm not sure if 30 days is excessive or not. Suffice it to say, you've given him everything and he still acted up. So, maybe he needs to learn the hard way. Nene's grade for the week: B.

Sheree: I still can't with you. You have got to be kidding me. When you 'fess up to not defending Kim at the very moment Cynthia and Kandi were talking about her, then maybe we can take you seriously. Sheree's grade for the week: F.

Kim: You are so quick to believe bad things about people. I didn't see you call Kandi as soon as Sheree told you her story, but you definitely should have heard both sides before reacting. You were so wrong on this one. Also, enough with the complaining. You have a personal assistant, you have a maid, and now you have a nanny. Your whining about having to take care of your baby is so old. Stop it. Kim's grade for the week: F.

Kandi: I love how passionate you were defending yourself against Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum this week. How you didn't just pull your hair out is beyond me. I swear, you have the coolest disposition, but this was even too ridiculous for you. I hope you see now that Kim is not a real friend. She never was. Kandi's grade for the week: A.

Phaedra: You were smart to let the girls have it out but you did speak up when asked. I think you were fair and neutral. Dammit! You made me like you again!! Phaedra's grade for the week: A.

Peter: You had a lot to say in this episode, so I feel it's necessary to address you. I think you bring a unique perspective to the whole Bryson situation, so it was interesting to get your take on it. It's ultimately Nene's choice as a mother, though, I'm sure she appreciated the input. Also, I like the idea of you putting together the anniversary party. It is a little awkward when you say your financial situation still isn't great, but you're still going to have the party. I like you, but it does sound bad when you ask Cynthia for money for the party in the preview. And then you have to diss her sister? Next week is going to be SO interesting! Peter's grade for the week: C.

What did you think of this episode? Tweet me!