Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Anger Management

Mob Wives got plain old silly on me this week. There's not much to say but I do have some choice words for the ladies. But before we begin, do you think all this arguing and fighting will go anywhere? Or will it just devolve into chaos by the time the season is over? Whose side are you on?

I'm actually getting a little tired of it all right now. How about you?

Drita: Anger management can only help you at this point. I liked that you mentioned fixing things with Karen. However, you're right about Ramona not allowing that to happen. I think you have a good heart and honestly don't want to fight with anyone, but for some reason, the drama always seems to come back to you, courtesy of Ramona. I think it's sad that you're really the only one working on your anger issues. It shows you're serious about changing, and I respect that. Also, when you told Renee about what Ramona said, I remember you saying you heard about it, not that Ramona specifically told you this stuff. Am I wrong? Drita's grade for the week: B.

Renee: OMG, you are exhausting in this episode! What I love about you is that you admit it. The stress of all the Junior drama and your friends pulling you in different directions is not good for you. On the Sit Down you look so much calmer and so much happier. Whatever you're doing now, keep doing it. I hate to see you blow up at anyone, but it was pretty funny that you were pissed at Ramona, then Drita, in the blink of an eye. Ramona may not have told Drita anything about Junior, but I agree with you, she probably said something to someone else and it got around. That's what happens. At the bar, you went completely off the rails and I was so relieved when the girls said what was in my head the whole time: "Why do you let it ruin your night?". Jerks are everywhere, so there's no use in losing it every time you come across one. Renee's grade for the week: D.

Carla: I felt so bad for you at that stupid cabin. I don't know how you stayed sane through all of that. It has to be hard constantly defending your friend who isn't there to defend herself. I think you're a true and loyal friend and you did your best to have a good time with these girls in spite of everything. Carla's grade for the week: A.

Karen: I like that you didn't want to discuss Drita at the cabin. If only Ramona would take your lead and not discuss her at all. I wish you both would just drop the whole Drita thing. She's trying to move forward with her life, you have this amazing new life with your book and everything, why are you holding onto this? Tell Ramona to drop it and keep it moving. Karen's grade for the week: C.

Ramona: The minute Renee mentions Drita you get fired up. When in reality, the question is, did you say something (anything) to ANYONE about Junior? Whether it was in passing or just a stupid comment, it got back to other people, not just Drita. You fixate on her so she can be your scapegoat. But it's not going to last forever. I think you need to drop the whole "I hate Drita" number and just focus on telling YOUR story. Or is hating Drita the only interesting thing about you? Ramona's grade for the week: D.

Big Ang: I wish you could have gone to the Poconos, too. Maybe they would have had more fun with you around. I honestly think you should babysit some of these girls and keep them from acting like fools with each other. Big Ang's grade for the week: A.

What did you think of this episode? Tweet me!