Thursday, March 8, 2012

Bunko!

This week on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, we went back to the 80s! Because everyone loves a theme party! But don't get too excited, the drama definitely outweighed the fun.

Tubular!

Tamra: I am so proud of you for calling Gretchen and addressing Slade's comedy routine. That was a very mature gesture. Also, you didn't participate in the sh*t talking at the Bunko party. However, I do have to call you out on having a totally different take on things when you're alone with Vicki. You should have been honest with her and told her you were going to take Heather's (great) advice and shut down the drama once and for all. Then Vicki could have been in on it with you. Why are you so afraid to tell Vicki how you really feel? I will say you are a great friend to Vicki and you're there for her while she's going through a rough time. I respect that. Tamra's grade for the week: B.

Vicki: I feel for you, I really do, but you have got to get some perspective. You really were hurt by Slade's comments, but you didn't pick up the phone and let him know that what he said hurt you. You didn't even reach out to Gretchen. This is why people don't like you. You'd rather b*tch about it behind their backs and play the victim. Let's be real. You have something negative to say about people 99.9% of the time. I'm not saying what Slade did was right, but damn, grow a pair and confront the man yourself and don't wait for a couple of sh*t starters to get you all fired up about it at a friggin' party. Seriously. Also, I really hope Briana's ok. Vicki's grade for the week: D.

Gretchen: Besides your odd 80s impersonations, I was totally seeing eye to eye with you this week. This is between Slade and the ladies, not you. And you didn't say or do anything wrong at the comedy show. Everyone knows that. The fact that CJ accused you of doing something wrong just shows he didn't have the full story. You defended yourself well, and you didn't excuse Slade at all. You left it in his hands. Which I thought was smart. Gretchen's grade for the week: B.

Alexis: Your nose job is actually kind of interesting, and you looked GREAT as Madonna in Desperately Seeking Susan. I really like that look on you. I thought you were a little overly dramatic at the doctor's office, but you were probably just scared about the surgery. I know I would be. The whole crossing yourself at the Bunko game was a little off-putting, but I'm guessing you were joking and of course, alcohol was involved, so I highly doubt you were serious about God helping you win. Alexis' grade this week: C.

Heather: I loved your 80s outfit. I was born in 1982 and I know who Robert Palmer is and I have the Addicted to Love visual burned into my brain, so don't worry, some of us got it. And did you say Robert Williams instead of Robin Williams when you were talking about the comedy show with Tamra? I thought that was hilarious. You stuck up for Gretchen when CJ was spilling out wrong information, which I appreciated. You're alright sometimes, you know that? I think your issues with Alexis are kind of silly because you're just so annoyed by everything she does. It's hilarious to me. Heather's grade for the week: B.

What did you think of this episode? Tweet me!