Wednesday, March 7, 2012

No Felons

Our friends, the Mob Wives celebrated Halloween and some of the ladies had to choose between attending either Drita and Ramona's party, or both!

There were so many great moments on the show this week, so let's get right into it.

Renee: I feel like every time you're involved with Junior, your common sense goes buh-bye. Wow. You're on the edge (but not of glory) like no other! The fact that Junior is no longer in your life at this moment is a huge relief to all your fans. I'm just glad you've found the strength to stand on your own without that stress in your life. The fact that you took on all the stress from the girls not wanting to hang out together plus your own stress was just terrible. Please, take care of yourself. We love you! Renee's grade for the week: C.

Drita: You were really mature about the whole Halloween party thing. It really isn't that big of a deal that two people have a Halloween party on the same day that happens to be on the last week of October. Jeez louise. I liked how you were honest about not wanting the girls to leave your party, but you understood why they would go and you weren't going to be upset about it. Your Big Ang impression was EVERYTHING! Loved it! Drita's grade for the week: A.

Carla: What did I say on the first blog of the first season of Mob Wives?! You were giving me Cher realness!! I'm SO glad you dressed up as Cher for Halloween, it was so perfect. I think you're a loyal and true friend to Drita and I love you for that. Enough said. Carla's grade for the week: A.

Karen: I love it when you're having fun and being positive. You're so much more fun when you're not mad at people. LOL! I say keep it positive and keep your mind open to the possibility of mending your relationship with Drita. Do not let Ramona keep that negativity burning inside you. Karen's grade for the week: B.

Ramona: You can't help but bash Drita in every episode for no reason. So what she threw a Halloween party the same night as you? Don't you think it was probably a convenience thing? Especially since you were taping the show? I just love (hate) how you make everything into Drita wanting to do something negative towards you when in reality she hasn't said anything about you or done anything to you unless provoked. You just don't learn. Also, you were really harsh with your comments about Drita's party - the fact that it was in Staten Island (what's wrong with that?) and the whole "monkey see monkey do" bullsh*t. Who are you to judge anyone? Ramona's grade for the week: F.

Big Ang: I still love you on this show! Your son is so sweet. I love the humongous meal you so lovingly prepared for him! It sounded delicious! Do I see a cookbook in your future? Big Ang's grade for the week: A (as usual).

What did you think of this episode? Tweet me!