Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Heartbreaking

This week's Mob Wives was so emotional, I could hardly keep from crying while I watched. Of course, there were lighter moments, but the main storyline is hitting us where it hurts, for sure. I'm going to be very nice this time around, since everyone is really behaving themselves lately. So here we go.

Renee: I'll start with you because I'm so emotionally invested in your story this season. In this episode, you're holding on to what little hope you can, that the rumors about your ex-husband aren't true. Unfortunately, as we see in the previews for next week, they are. I'm so sorry you had to go through this, especially while filming a reality show. But, you have to know your friends, family, and fans are all behind you 100%. I can see the strong woman emerging little by little, even when you're breaking down. Inside, you're getting stronger, and now, you look and sound better than ever. On last week's Sit Down, you were so pulled together, it was great. Just stay strong. We love you. Renee's grade for the week: A.

Carla: I love that you're getting along with your (ex?) husband. I think you two are actually going to get back together, but we'll see how that plays out. I'm hoping you went to see Renee in her time of need. By the looks of the previews for next week, you're back on Renee's bad side. No bueno! Carla's grade for the week: B.

Drita: I think it's a good idea to take your girls to see their dad. Unfortunately, it is a scary thing to have to do when you're a kid, but that's the reality of the situation. I was crushed when your youngest daughter said she didn't want to go see him. She really has no frame of reference or even an idea of what visiting her dad really means. She's just a baby. I hope you do take the kids to see him, though. I want you to be there for Renee more than what we've seen so far. Hopefully, you went to see her and called her and all that, and they just didn't show it. If not, we need to know why. Drita's grade for the week: B.

Karen: You really stepped up for Renee and it's not going unnoticed. You've been through this same situation with your father cooperating and you know what Renee's son is going through. I find it interesting that the fact that someone wears a wire is worse than just cooperating. It's fascinating how this whole mafia/mob culture works. Almost everyone on the show agreed that cooperating (aka ratting, being a rat) is the worst thing you could do. You're supposed to just do your time and keep your mouth shut. Which is understandable, the rest of the "family" can continue with their business and you don't mess things up for them. Anyway, you impressed me and I related to you emotionally this week. Karen's grade for the week: A.

Ramona: Thank you for being supportive and caring through all of this with Renee. It's appreciated. You're being a really good friend right now. Ramona's grade for the week: A.

Big Ang: You know exactly what a girl needs when she's feeling down. Drag queens! Of course! Nothing makes us happier than fabulous men in fabulous drag. Awesome. I love you, and it's no secret you can pretty much do no wrong with me. Keep it up. Big Ang's grade for the week: A.

What did you think of this episode? Tweet me!