Tuesday, March 20, 2012

She's Dead, I Killed Hah!

The Poconos will never be the same after this week's episode of Mob Wives! The girls did some shooting (at cans and targets). Big Ang and Drita spend some quality time together in the tanning tent before Drita's swimsuit photo shoot. Carla's (ex) husband is finally out of the halfway house. And Renee, well, she's losing it.

OMG!

Karen: I like that you tried to calm Renee down at the bar and at the cabin. That was sweet of you. However, when you talk about your dad's guns, it does seem a little insensitive when you make jokes about what he used them for. I know it's not your fault, and you had no control over what he did with those weapons. But I guess it's the smug way you almost brag about it that can be off-putting. Just my opinion. I was glad that you didn't put Carla in a tough spot when you were talking about Drita. Carla is a good friend. To you and to everyone else. My question is: why do you let Ramona always bring the conversation back to Drita if you all can't stand her so much? Karen's grade for this week: C.

Drita: I love that you seek out positive people like Big Ang to hang out with. The tanning scene was so good. I loved it. I also want to give you credit for doing things to keep yourself out of trouble: boxing, anger management, getting back into modeling, and just staying away from people who trigger your anger. Good job. By the way, you look great. Modeling is definitely the way to go. Although that one bathing suit was a little out there for my taste! Carla had to tell you about what Ramona said, and you flipped out. It was upsetting, but it shouldn't have gotten you so riled up. You know how she is. I don't blame you for emailing Renee with your side of the story about Ramona denying talking about Junior, but you should have left the threats out of it. I know it's hard, but you have to leave all that drama behind and move forward for yourself. Keep it moving and let Ramona sink her own ship. Drita's grade for the week: B.

Ramona: I wish you would stop bringing up Drita for no reason. No one was talking about her at the bar in the Poconos, and you just had to bring her up with Carla. Enough already. Then, when Renee showed you Drita's email, you didn't deny it, you just started attacking Drita and putting all kinds of crazy ideas in Renee's head. And that little smirk you gave as Renee left your place? Don't think we didn't catch that. You know exactly what you're doing. Your problem with Drita is out of control. Maybe you need to go to anger management. Ramona's grade for the week: D.

Renee: You are way too easily influenced. If Ramona was any more inside your head at this point, she'd be coming out your nose. This is not good. You know what kind of person Drita is, and you should know that Ramona's playing you. Hopefully you see it now when you see the look on her face when you leave her house. Cat that swallowed the canary. That's all I'm saying. I'm not looking forward to another breakdown next week, but if that's the catalyst for you breaking free from a bad situation, I'm behind you 100%. I truly hope you've found your happiness. Renee's grade for the week: C.

Carla: I think you and Joe will end up back together. You are so happy he's out of the halfway house and back home. On the couch. LOL! You truly are a good friend to Drita. It must have been tough, but she needs to know Ramona is still running her mouth. And for no good reason! Just keep being on Team Carla, and everyone else will eventually have to face each other instead of going through you all the time. Carla's grade for the week: A.

Big Ang: I'm so sorry to hear about your thyroid problem! I hope it's all better now. For being in your 50s, you have a bangin' bikini bod and you have no reason to be ashamed of it! I love your sense of humor and your fun attitude. You're right, the fighting is out of control. These girls need to take a page from your book and just be fabulous. Big Ang's grade for the week: A.

What did you think of this episode? Tweet me!