Thursday, March 1, 2012

EXTRA

Basketball Wives is rolling right along in NYC (YAY!) and a little bit in Miami, as well. We see the aftermath of Jennifer vs. Evelyn, Royce's acting chops, Suzie talking mess, and some Chad/Evelyn relationship insights. I'm hoping for some more exciting episodes soon because all this talking is leading up to the fireworks we were promised in the previews.

Evelyn: I like you so much more this season. I'm not saying I agree with everything you say, but I like you a lot more. You have dropped the mean girl persona and your issues with Jennifer are under control for right now. I feel for you and your family and especially your brother in law. I've had to deal with cancer in my family, and it is truly a nightmare for all involved. I hope your brother in law is well and that he makes it to your wedding. Your conversation with Chad was an eye-opener for sure. You know this life and you know that there is a big possibility that cheating will occur. I commend you for opening up the dialogue and having Chad commit to being honest with you. I personally don't know if I could ever have that kind of conversation with someone, since you're basically saying he's going to have sex with other people and you want to protect yourself. That seems like such an uncomfortable conversation to have, but you were real about it. As long as you're happy, I'm happy for you. Your sit down with Suzie was hilarious. I've always enjoyed your sense of humor and sex is definitely not a taboo topic for you. I just hope there weren't any kids around. LOL. Evelyn's grade for the week: B.

Tami: I want to see a lot more from you, and I'm hoping in the next episode we get into you and Kesha not getting along (Bitch, Bitch, and MORE Bitch). I like when you mediate and help others get a long, but let's face it. You shine when you're telling someone like it is and letting them know where to go and how to get there. I love nice Tami, but I live for tough Tami. Just saying. Tami's grade for the week: A.

Shaunie: I caught a glimpse of you in the episode! Just kidding, your scene with Evelyn and Tami was cool. I do wish you were in the show more, though. Shaunie's grade for the week: C.

Royce: Congrats on the play! It's great that your acting is taking off. I'm really happy for all of your success. I'm sorry about the conflict between you and your father. The phone call with your dad was heartbreaking. He really wasn't going to give you any slack. But I understand because my mom is the exact same way. I wish you the best in your current relationship. Sometimes you have to give people a chance, and hopefully, your dad will give your BF a shot. Just keep focused on doing what's best for you and your son, which you always do. I love that your storyline is not about drama with any of the girls this season. I'm sure the drama will come later, but for now, it's cool to see how your acting career is taking shape. Royce's grade for the week: A.

Suzie: Well, I'm going to call you Motormouth from now on. You just can't keep your trap shut, can you? Wow, seriously, you picked an angle and you're not going to let it go. I think it's hilarious you can judge this poor girl Kenya from some YouTube videos but everyone is supposed to forgive you and forget their problems with you and be besties with you again. I just think that's hilarious. Call me crazy, but talking about someone behind their back and laughing at them behind their back is a lot worse than making a cheesy YouTube video. At least the girl is hustling trying to get something done. What is it that YOU do, exactly? Suzie's grade for the week: F.

Kenya: I admit your videos on YouTube ARE a little disturbing, but they're certainly not the worst things on YouTube. You're trying to make something happen and you're working with what you've got. I'm not gonna hate on you. I understand not being able to afford certain things and still trying to accomplish your goal. Just because you're not there yet doesn't mean you shouldn't try. So, keep working hard and hopefully, we'll get to see if your talent is enough to take you to that next level. Kenya's grade for the week: B.

Kesha: Your comment about not wanting to be a part of anything that's "mediocre" came off so badly. I'm sure you were just being honest, but DAMN. You were right to point out that if Kenya's on a limited budget, the club you were looking at probably wasn't the best choice. But there's a way to point that out without hurting the chick's feelings. If you don't want to waste your time, fine, but let the girl down easy, at least. Kesha's grade for the week: C.

Jennifer: I would love to hear you take responsibility for something just once. I can't with you. You missed Evelyn's point completely. The fact that you continued to put stuff out in the press about her relationship was wrong. You should have kept your opinions to yourself and not broadcast them for the whole world to hear. And you're back to wearing the ridiculous colored contacts so I'm officially done. Jennifer's grade for the week: F.

What did you think of this episode? Tweet me!