Tuesday, March 20, 2012

So Last Season

Shahs of Sunset took a trip to Vegas for my boy Reza's b-day and it was cray!! These Persians aren't playing around when it comes to partying!!

Heyvoon Bazi!!

Sammy: You're really just along for the ride, so until I get to know you better, I can't grade you. Sorry! Sammy's grade for the week: N/A.

Asa: You really won me over. Taking care of MJ (or trying to) was no easy task. You showed you have a soft side, and that was really nice to see from you. And you made nice with GG! Keep it up! And no, you don't have to change your style. I love that you're different. Asa's grade for the week: A.

MJ: OMG, girl, you were a hot mess. Were you taking your dress off in da club?! I can't believe you weren't hungover for days after that. Slow down with the fire water, ok? I love your fun loving attitude, but you gotta know your limits. MJ's grade for the week: C.

Reza: It's hard when your friends don't get along, but you tried to keep everyone in the partying spirit. I think you succeeded for the most part. I don't blame you for being upset with GG, though. You are still the star, and I love your zingers and catchphrases. Love it! Reza's grade for the week: A.

GG: It's hard not to perceive you as a spoiled brat. When the attention's not on you, you freak out. Not a good look. Why are you so hellbent on trashing other girls? As soon as MJ said something about Anita's dress you should have told her to stop. She was intoxicated at that point. Instead, you kept it going - to the next day! Then you storm off at dinner because everyone's not fawning all over you? Come on, girl, you gotta get a grip. GG's grade for the week: F.

Mike: I think you've got a good heart, but your ego may get you into trouble. I don't know what happened in Vegas, but I hope you get what you're looking for. Everyone wants to either be with you or pair you up, so that must be a good sign! Mike's grade for the week: B.

What did you think of this episode? Tweet me!