Friday, March 16, 2012

Hello, We're Persian!

I finally watched Shahs of Sunset and I was completely blown away. We got catfights, shooting ranges, pool parties, real estate drama, and more all in the first episode. I am absolutely going to keep watching. I'm not going to give grades just yet, since I still need to feel the cast out. But next week, I'll definitely start the grading!

The star, for me, is Reza. I love his candor and his humor. He can be over the top and give a little too much information, but he does it with humor - so you know it's all good for me. He's like the narrator and the one that guides us through all the drama. Basically, we see the whole thing through his eyes. Or at least I do.

The girls are all crazy - in a good way. I LOVE MJ!!! She is my girl!! I'm not so sure about Asa and GG yet. But, I'm willing to give them a chance.

The guys are alright. Mike is definitely hot and his story is interesting. Sammy knows how to throw a party, that's for sure.

What did you think of this episode? Tweet me!