Wednesday, March 21, 2012

You Ain't About This Life!

We all know they save the best of the drama for last on these reality shows, and Basketball Wives did just that this week. That birthday party was EVERYTHING!!! And I have a lot to say about all of the ladies so let's just jump right in.

Tami: Like I said last week, I appreciate your side of things. I know where you're coming from, but I do think you should speak to Kesha once you've both had a chance to cool down. You didn't start off on the right foot, but that's ok. You've made up with people before, and I definitely think you can do it again. According to your blog, Kesha has some pull with the producers and the viewers are getting a one-sided account of who she is and what she really is all about. Tell me more! I'm all ears! Back to this week, though. I loved your whole sit-back-and-enjoy demeanor at Shaunie's birthday party and you had a lot to behold that night. You didn't egg Evelyn on when she went off on Jenn, which I thought was smart. You stayed out of it for the most part. I was right there with you with Suzie, though. Of all the ignorant things to say. More on her later. But, you definitely let her know that was out of line without causing a huge scene. I say "Bravo" to you on that. Tami's grade for the week: A.

Suzie: Ignorant. Again. Do you ever think before you speak??? I just can't believe the sh*t you allow to come out of your mouth. You called Kesha's family rednecks, then said they were nice and that you were surprised they aren't racists, then you have to come at Tami with the food stamps line. Seriously??? Buy yourself a clue and get over yourself. You really have no right to talk about anyone's money, because as far as I can tell, you don't have a job. And you're not in broadcast journalism, which you pretended to get into last season. Suzie's grade for the week: F.

Kenya: Your speech was ... not good. I get that you wanted to thank Shaunie for putting you on this show, but you can't help but make an ass out of yourself, can you? Sit down and be quiet. We just can't with you anymore. Kenya's grade for the week: F.

Shaunie: Thank you for having a birthday party, because that was some of the best entertainment I've seen in a long time. I love you for not taking sides, for being a good friend to all the girls in one way or another, and for always being the mediator. I loved you trying to stop Evelyn from going off on Jen. "No! Nope, no she doesn't!" LOL! Shaunie's grade for the week: A.

Royce: You're also a good friend. You went to Tami with your concerns and while she wasn't as receptive as you hoped, you said what you needed to say. I hope you two can continue to be friends because your friendship is REAL, and we love that. You were lovely with Kesha's family, as well. Apparently you weren't invited to Shaunie's party, but I would have loved to get your reaction expressions when the situation between Evelyn and Jennifer popped off. Royce's grade for the week: A.

Kesha: If you are influencing the producers or somehow manipulating what we see, I'm really not ok with that. When you sign up for a reality show, you have to be 100% open, not just open about the parts that make you feel good. So, I really want to know if that's the case. And with Tami, she won't rest till the truth comes out. So you might as well accept it and move on. As for the episode, your family seemed amazing, and I love your mom. I liked the background information about you and the way you grew up. As a mixed girl, I can relate. Just be real with us about EVERYTHING, ok? Kesha's grade for the week: B.

Jennifer: I don't believe a word you say anymore. The whole "Oh my God, did I not invite you? I'm so sorry" bit is just pathetic. How do you not know if you invited someone? Whatever. Then, you take Evelyn's speech and turn it around so you can make a speech directly responding to what she said instead of just toasting to Shaunie and being done with it. Oy. What happened to keepin' it movin'? I don't care who you're friends with. You're full of yourself and you always have been. Maybe it's more apparent to your cast mates now because you're no longer blowing smoke up their asses. You have new friends for that. If I were you, I'd just be happy all you got was a purse smack to the back of the head. It could have been much worse. Jennifer's grade for the week: F.

Evelyn: While your speeches were funny as hell and your purse move was legendary, girl, you know you were out of line. But it was great tv. So I give you credit for that. You said you weren't going to drink that much at Evelyn's party, and then you promptly downed some shots. LOL! That was all kinds of messy. You said what you needed to say to Jenn, contacts and all, but I doubt you felt better at the end of the night. You won't feel better until you draw blood. Evelyn's grade for the week: C (I don't condone violence, but she gets credit for making me laugh.)

What did you think of this episode? Tweet me!