Thursday, March 15, 2012

And More B*tch!

I can't believe I almost forgot to blog about Basketball Wives this week! It wasn't the most exciting episode, but there were some awesome moments, courtesy of, (who else?) Tami! We got some serious tension brewing between all of the girls, which makes for awesome tv.

Let's begin!

Kesha: You stuck your foot in your mouth like five different times this week. I don't think you're a back stabber  or anything like that, you're just not aware of how you're coming off to people. First, you tell Evelyn, of all people, how you're feeling about Tami. Mistake #1. Then, you beg the girls to behave at your charity event, then criticize them for not having fun. Mistake #2. Lastly, you didn't stand up to Tami and defend yourself well enough at dinner. Mistake #3. Seriously, I like you, but you should have just talked to Royce about how to get along with Tami. Royce is the only person on that cast that wouldn't have sold you out. Now, you're on the outs with Tami, but don't worry. She may come around. Kesha's grade for the week: C.

Evelyn: I don't even expect you to not talk about people behind their backs, that's who you are. But it was funny how quickly you turned against Kesha - that must have been a record! Like I said, I don't really expect anything more from you. Right now, you have Tami and Shaunie and you need them, so of course, you're not going to take the newcomer's side over Tami. I think it's great that you and Tami are cool again, and I can't wait to see you lunge for Jennifer every time you see her. Evelyn's grade for the week: D.

Jennifer: I did feel a little sorry for you when only Suzie and Kenya showed up to your launch party. And then I remembered, you're not a very good friend! So, you shouldn't have been surprised at all! I really can't blame the girls for not going. Plus, some weren't even invited. Let's be real. Jennifer's grade for the week: D.

Kenya: Your music video is finally done, so I hope we're done hearing about it. It was actually pretty decent. It was nice of you to show up for Jennifer. But I have a feeling you'd show up to a gas station if someone told you there was going to be a party there. Watching you crack up when Tami was blasting Kesha was hilarious, but absolutely mean. You just couldn't contain your joy that you weren't on the hot seat. Kenya's grade for the week: D.

Tami: I totally understand why you were upset with Kesha. You definitely could have settled it with her a different way, but hey, no one's perfect. I can't stand it when people have a problem with someone but tell everyone else but that person. It is infuriating. I can't help but laugh when you go after someone and hammer them into the ground (verbally), even though it wasn't very nice at all. Hopefully, you'll give Kesha another chance because she seems like a really good girl. Tami's grade for the week: C.

Royce: You weren't on very much this episode, hopefully we'll see more of you next week. Royce's grade for the week: N/A.

What did you think of this episode? Tweet me!