Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I Love You Like Un Hermano

It was another roller coaster ride on Bethenny Ever After this week. Again, this is NOT a recap blog, this is an OPINION-based blog. Meaning, I give you MY opinions based on this episode and also take into consideration the entire season. I stand by my opinions, so if you're not cool with that, you might as well stop reading right now. If you are cool with this, you're awesome, so keep reading.

Bethenny, Jason, Brynn, and the Skinnygirl crew goes to Mexico. The trip had its ups and downs, to say the least, so let's discuss.

Ups: 
Brynn. She's a doll, a dream, and a darling little baby girl. So cute.

Hilarious couples massage. The motorboat at the end made everyone's day!

Hermano on the beach trying to scam Bethenny, and her not falling for it at all.

Skinnygirl's gift to Bethenny. That book was so sweet.

Jason's gift to Bethenny. That necklace is EVERYTHING!!!

Jason and Bethenny having quiet, sweet moments together. These are the moments where we see that their love is still strong. Gives us hope that their gonna be ok.

Mariachi birthday dinner. I want that for my birthday every year from now on.

Downs:
Fighting in front of your glammy. Never a good look.

Fighting over lunch. Then fighting over dinner. Really, all the fighting all over the place.

Sidebar: I don't know what it is that's keeping these two from moving forward, but it's really starting to bother me. Bethenny and Jason really need to get on the same page. And fast.

I'm worried sick about next week. The fighting is not over! What did you think of this episode? Tweet me!