Monday, April 9, 2012

Oh, No She Didn't!

I hope everyone had an amazing holiday weekend! Spring is in the air, and we have flowers and sunshine to look forward to, which makes me the happiest girl on the block. How's the weather where you are? Just wondering. Anywhoo, last week was a Travel Channel-worthy roller coaster ride on Watch What Happens Live. There were as many low points as there were highlights, so you know I have some opinions. So let's jump right in. If you need to catch up, take your sweet bippy here and do your homework.

Sunday, April 1: Phaedra Parks and GG from Shahs of Sunset. GG was duh-runk! Gurl was tippin' it! Anyway, it was a fun show, and Phaedra gave us everything we want and need from her. I couldn't get over how wasted GG was on the After Show. Hilarious.

Monday, April 2: Shannen Doherty and Giuliana Rancic. Shannen was a hot mess, and by the way, was her eye always that wonky? And then she play-choked Andy ... for real. Giuliana was a doll and a sweetheart. I friggin' love her. I got to ask a question on the After Show, but I didn't advertise it very much because I had some problems with my phone on speaker and there was feedback and it totally ruined the moment. Anyway, Giuliana answered my question and couldn't have been nicer.

Tuesday, April 3: Tori Spelling and Chris Klein. Chris is so nice, it's almost odd. He's just a really nice guy. I loved his little guy-from-a-small-town attitude, also. Very cool. Tori was trying a little too hard, but I think we all expect that by now. But, she's a mogul and an empire, so I respect the hell out of her. Good show for the most part.

Wednesday, April 4: Bravo All-Star Party. This was half a disaster and half a science experiment. Seriously. The show was totally disjointed because it wasn't the real clubhouse, a lot of it was a commercial for upcoming shows, and a lot of the Bravolebrities clearly couldn't stand each other. That many wackos in a room together does not equal greatness. Highlights were Bethenny Frankel and Kathy Griffin, Jenni Pulos' performance at the top of the show, Randall's video naming the biggest Bravo bad-ass, and the record-breaking amount of screaming during the Housewives trivia game. The low points were both of the musical performances (I'm so disappointed in you, Melissa. LuAnn, no mas, por favor), the awkward chat/game with Tabatha, Madison from Million Dollar Listing, Jeff Lewis, and Rosie Pope from Pregnant in Heels, and oddly enough, the record-breaking amount of screaming during the Housewives trivia game. Andy, do us a favor, and never, ever combine the up-fronts with Watch What Happens Live ever again. It's not the same show when it's a room full of advertisers and a bunch of reality tv stars competing for attention.

Thursday, April 5: Kathy Griffin. And my faith in Bravo was renewed. Kathy took on the previous night's debacle with honesty as only she can. This was my favorite episode of the week. So much so, that I refuse to delete it from my DVR. And that's a big deal, because God knows I need the room. Kathy and Andy were great, and Tiffany was awesome as the bartender. Best show of the week, by far.

What did you think of Watch What Happens Live this week? Tweet me!