Friday, April 13, 2012

I Just Want to Talk to You

This week's Real Housewives of Orange County was hilarious, thanks to one drunk fool named Sarah. Thank you, Gretchen, for dragging this moron with you to the bowling/champagne extravaganza! Otherwise, it would have been another boring episode. Nothing like a slurred argument to liven up a Housewives show!

Let's get into this episode, but just FYI, it will be on the brief side.

Vicki: I guess you're happy with Creepy McCreeperton Brooks, so I'm happy for you. But let me tell you something, if some guy gave me a greeting card every day, I'd run for my life. I don't have enough shoe boxes to house all those friggin' sappy ass cards. Give me a break. I'm glad you didn't engage in an argument with drunky Sarah, because really, the way it unfolded was perfect. Your reactions to her were priceless. Vicki's grade for the week: B.

Tamra: Good for you for getting your implants out. I think you look great without them. You were a trooper through the surgery (with your lip gloss on), so I got nothing but love for you this week. Tamra's grade for the week: A.

Heather: I truly admire your efforts to throw successful social events with these ladies. It never quite turns out the way you plan. But your intentions are always good. I think the bowling event was a success, despite Sarah's meltdown. And I loved how you tried to reason with her. Boo, there's no reasoning with someone in that state. You should have called her a cab and had security help her out the door. Heather's grade for the week: A.

Alexis: I felt more than a little embarrassed for you when you couldn't quite nail the guests' names/occupations on Fox 5 News, but then I wondered, are you a tad dyslexic or is it just nerves? I'm thinking if you slow down, you might not have as many pronunciation issues. Just saying. Anyway, I think you're in for a long, drawn out battle with Jim over this working outside the home stuff. You keep saying he's so supportive, when in fact, it looks like he thought it was just a phase and you'd be over it and back to being at home full time relatively soon. Unfortunately, you are kind of flipping the script on him now, because I'm sure when you got married, you both agreed what your role would be. So, be honest with yourself and with him and make sure you know what's most important for you. I don't think Jim is necessarily wrong to want you to keep your promises, and you're not wrong for having goals. I'm just saying you both may need to compromise a lot more than you may think. Alexis' grade for the week: C.

Gretchen: Your gurl Sarah is CRAZY! LOL! I mean, she was drunk and had it out for Vicki. I think you should have sent her home after the first outburst. And why didn't her fiance get her the hell out of there? I'm glad you stood up for Vicki and didn't cosign on Sarah's craziness. But, it was pretty funny, though. Also, how long are we going to have to hear about you losing your voice? Did all this happen in the same week or two? Because frankly, you talking about losing your voice is driving me up the wall already. Drink your tea and rest, please! Gretchen's grade for the week: B.

What did you think of this episode? Tweet me!