Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Acting Like Ladies

We got to party a little bit with the Mob Wives this week, in between snippets of drama, of course. Remember, this is NOT a recap, just my opinions and thoughts about the episode this week. I'm giving MY point of view, MY way. If you need a recap, please go to VH1.com. If you're cool with me doing my thing, please continue reading.

Karen: Congrats on the book. I think if you're going to write a book, you pretty much have to make it as interesting as possible, so it really doesn't surprise me that you included Lee and Drita. In fact, I expected it. Hey, you gotta sell books, and this controversy between you and Drita is a big deal. I think the book party looked like a lot of fun, and I'm glad you had a good time. I'm happy for you, hun. Karen's grade for the week: A (because she accomplished what she set out to do, and I respect that).

Drita: You were being a great friend to Carla and to Renee on this episode, and you managed to side-step the drama throughout the episode. You let Carla vent and you let Renee vent, but you didn't make it worse, you just listened and told them both to talk to each other, which ended up being the right thing to do. I love that you're so excited about getting the puppy for your girls. That's awesome. I also loved that you don't care if you're in Karen's book or not. I think that's the best way to deal with it. Either you read it or you don't. And let the record show, Carla decided not to go to the book party before talking to you. You just agreed with her decision. Drita's grade for the week: A (for being a good friend, as always).

Carla: I commend you for talking to Renee and straightening out that whole rumor nonsense. The two of you handled that situation really well. Meaning, you didn't end up fighting about it. I don't blame you for not going to the book party, since the last time you talked to Karen, you ended up having issues with Renee. So, I say, you made the right call on that one. Carla's grade for the week: A (because she was able to patch things up with Renee beautifully).

Renee: I'm so glad you're feeling stronger and more confident. You definitely look like you're ready to take on the world. I'm sure the stress of all the recent events is still weighing heavily on you. I think it's great that you went to Big Ang's party and to Karen's book party. You're not gonna sit at home and cry anymore. Good for you! Showing up for your dad's court date was important to you, and I'm sure he appreciated it. I'm sure your relatives know that you had nothing to do with Junior's betrayal, as do your friends. No one is questioning your loyalty to your father. At least I'm not. And it's great that you and Carla made up, I loved that. Renee's grade for the week: A (for staying strong and getting through this with her head held high).

Ramona: I'm so sorry about your jewelry and personal items being taken from you. That doesn't seem right, by any means. I hope you get your stuff back soon. I think you're an awesome friend to Karen, that cannot be denied. You really didn't bother me this week at all! Exciting! Ramona's grade for the week: A (for not pissing me off this week!).

Big Ang: I want to go to one of your parties SO bad!! LOVE me some Big Ang!! Big Ang's grade for the week: A (for being amazing).

Yes, I gave everyone A's this week, because hey, they were cool on this episode, and I give credit where credit is due. No one was out of line (in my opinion), and if you don't agree, you can tweet me!