Sunday, April 22, 2012

You're Both Whores

Part 2 of the Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion was just as feisty and fiery as the first installment, with the husbands stopping by and Marlo making a splash, as well. Let's just jump right in.

Kandi: I think you're doing really well on this season's reunion so far. You're making your points, you're explaining you're stance on things, and you're making a whole lot of sense. I understood exactly where you were coming from with Kim about her friend's comment that you let Riley stay with Kim. The whole "black baby" kerfuffle was so blown out of proportion, and it was not the comparison to make at the time. I totally understood your anger about that. Keep up the good work. Kandi's grade for the week: A (for holding her ground).

Cynthia: I've always defended you and Peter, and guess what, I'm not stopping now. Mal was out of line, Peter was out of line, but you dealt with it the best you could. I still believe you and Peter are going to make it, by the way. I don't care what anyone says! Cynthia's grade for the week: A (for standing by her man).

Nene: You were still super defensive on Part 2, but you only had a couple outbursts as opposed to Part 1, which was basically one big tirade on your part. We examined your friendship with Marlo, which you may want to rethink, because she is nuts. But your performance wasn't too bad this week. Nene's grade for the week: C (for being over it, so are we).

Marlo: You are insane. It was so obvious that you practiced that whole "whore" speech to Kim. I must say, you had all your accusations locked and loaded, but the way you delivered it was terrible. Just as Kim has no right to judge anyone, neither do you. I have a feeling you have a lot more skeletons in your closet than anyone else in that room. So, you might want to keep a lid on the crazy. Marlo's grade for the week: F (because she's just terrible).

Kim: I've said in the past, I'm happy for you and Kroy's happiness. I'm not going to hate on any of that. Mazel to you. What I will say is - you always have so much to say about everyone else all the time, but you can't take it when people have something to say about you. And that's the fundamental problem I have with you. You're so offended when people take shots at you but let's be real. If you want to dish it out, you should be able to take it. Kim's grade for the week: F (because I can't take her anymore).

Sheree: You had some great facial expressions on this episode, which I appreciated. I'm just glad you weren't talking as much. Your explanation for the whole "black baby" debacle was weak, but at least you apologized. Sheree's grade for the week: B (because I appreciated that she apologized).

Phaedra: I think you and Apollo are great together, and I'm glad to hear the funeral business is still a go. I think you're also doing well on the reunion this time around, and that's saying a lot coming from me. I like that you and Nene are on good terms, as well. Good job. Phaedra's grade for the week: A (I actually like her now!).

What did you think of this episode? Tweet me!