Thursday, April 5, 2012

Queen Bee

Just some random thoughts about Survivor this week. The show is taking a really interesting turn, and I love it. I'm telling you, Kim is the Queen Bee now! Go, Kim!

Tarzan needs to be voted off next, without question. No more poopy shorts in the laundry pot.

Leif is super likable, but unfortunately, the girls will get rid of him soon. I'm interested to know who he'll side with in the final vote.

I wasn't at all surprised when Mike was taken out. I'm shocked it didn't happen sooner, really.

Troyzan really needs to campaign that the girls keep him instead of Kat and Alicia, who are both completely useless.

I really want Christina to stick around, just because it would be awesome if she made it to the end.

What would you like to see happen on Survivor?