Thursday, April 19, 2012

I Love Gina

On Monday's Bethenny Ever After, Gina made an appearance, but it was too short if you ask me. Gina brought the laughs, but she also allowed Bethenny to break down and cry, to be real for just a second, and admit that she's not okay. I wish Gina could be on every episode.

The episode had some lighter moments, but things are not okay at this point in the season.

Bethenny and Jason can't seem to find a comfortable balance between their marriage and Skinnygirl. It's a shame, really, because they would be unstoppable together in the business world. But, did Jason sign up to be a business partner? Probably not. In a perfect world, the marriage and the business would totally coincide. This is not a perfect world. I am still very worried about Jason and Bethenny's marriage, and the previews for next week episode don't make me feel any better about it.

I cried right along with Bethenny in the therapy scene. Not because we're in the same place or situation by any means. But because no matter what you do or how much money you make, if you feel like you're always the bad guy, it breaks you down. If you're always the one to be blamed for everything because you're not the person you're supposed to be, it gets exhausting. Bethenny isn't who Jason wants her to be at this point. This is what scares me. This is also what I relate to, not in a relationship, but in life. There are expectations out there that I can never seem to achieve. This is why I cried watching this scene.

Have any of you ever felt this way? Tweet me!