Thursday, April 5, 2012

Yawn

Is it just me, or is this season of the Real Housewives of Orange County getting kind of boring? I don't know if I just don't care as much anymore, or if they're just not bringing it, but it's not looking good right now. So, this blog will be a short one. 

Alexis: Maybe you just have a low tolerance for pain, but you kind of overdid it when the Dr. took your nose cast off. I'm not hating, I'm just saying, you were kind of being a baby about it. And again, with the complaining about Gretchen not being a good enough friend. Enough already! She came to see you, she has her own life, and it's not all about you all the time. Alexis' grade for the week: D. 

Gretchen: Some people are saying you faked the ankle injury, but I don't think so. I think it was just an unfortunate coincidence. You had a good time with everyone on the Mud Run until then, though. I honestly can't even remember what you and Slade were talking about in the car on the way to the Mud Run, and that's not a good sign. Sorry. Gretchen's grade for the week: C. 

Vicki: I'm so glad Briana is cancer-free. That's great. I'm not so keen on Brooks. Creepy and pushy and kind of annoying. You two are made for each other. Mazel. Vicki's grade for the week: C. 

Tamra: I can definitely understand why it's difficult to finalize a divorce, it means it's really over. I've heard a lot of women say it's like a failure, especially when kids are involved. But you're happily engaged now, so I think you'll be ok. And I completely cosign on the breast implant reduction. On Watch What Happens Live a while back, you looked great. Tamra's grade for the week: B.

Heather: You entertained me the most on this episode. The shopping trip was fun, the workout with Tamra was fun, and you kicking ass on the Mud Run was fun. So, you're essentially the winner this week. Nice! Heather's grade for the week: A. 

What did you think of this episode? Tweet me!