Tuesday, April 24, 2012

All Will Be Revealed

So, by now, you all know that the winner of RuPaul's Drag Race was not crowned on Monday night. We have to wait another week until the reunion to find out who walks away as the next drag superstar. But, that's not to say that the "finale" episode wasn't entertaining. It definitely was.

That Glamazon video was the best thing I've seen since Don't Be Jealous of My Boogie. I loved it. And seeing Tyra and Raja again was awesome. Those queens looked amazing, and had really good advice for all three finalists.

Chad: You were flawless, stunning, and finally, a little vulnerable. I absolutely gagged over your final runway look. Donatella owes you some free swag immediately. I would be very pleased if you won the title. However, it didn't look like it was going your way. You killed the lipsynch. It's just too close to call at this point. Chad's grade for the week: A (love you, gurl!).

Sharon: I'm glad you let go of your guilt about being on the show instead of Alaska. I'm sure she wants you to succeed more than anyone in the world. You have a real shot at this. If you win, you'll win as yourself. Your drag, your vision, your beauty. And that would be quite a victory. You were super cute in the video, except of course, for the dancing, but hey, no one's perfect. Your personality made up for it, I think. Plus, you're not a dancing queen, that's just not your forte. But I did enjoy your lipsynch very much. Sharon's grade for the week: A (this was always your race to win, mama).

Phi Phi: I gotta give it up to you this week. You turned it out, big time. You showed your softer side, you opened up, and you were a tad bit less shady than you had been before. Growth takes time, but I think when you look back, you'll see you could have gone just as far and not been as shady. You did awesome on the Glamazon video and with the lipsynch. Your runway look was cute, but it wasn't finale-worthy to me. But what do I know? It's Ru's call. Phi Phi's grade for the week: A (she performed, and I give credit where credit is due).

What did you think of the finale episode? Tweet me!