Friday, February 10, 2012

What Do You Want From Me?

The Basketball Wives Super Trailer was released yesterday and it is EPIC! Check it out here

Tami is still my friggin' hero. Just watching her enjoy all the drama is enough for me. "Go for whatcha know!" YES!

Evelyn and Jenn are in a full blown WAR right now. And you should check out my previous Basketball Wives blogs because I called this happening a long time ago. I knew they would turn on each other. Jenn is probably regretting ever being friends with Ev - that's what happens when you gang up on people. Eventually your partner in crime focuses on you. And they have all the GOOD dirt on you. Yeah, good luck with that. 

Evelyn and Chad are still planning their wedding ... yeah.

But Jenn isn't just getting it from Ev. Some other chick pops her in the face and Jenn just lets her do it! OMG!

Royce is getting her acting on, and I'm so proud of her! You go girl!

Suzie is stirring up trouble as usual, ugh, sit down. 

Two new girls are in the mix, Keisha and Kenya, and they do not get along. The rest of the ladies take sides and it looks like everyone is siding with Keisha. I cannot wait to see what happens!

Are you ready for Basketball Wives to start? Tweet me!