Friday, February 10, 2012

Sexy and I Know It

This week's Glee was MUY CALIENTE with special guest star Ricky Martin as the Latino-luscious David Martinez. David teaches Spanish in adult school, where Will goes to perfect his Spanish skills after being called out for some stereotype-promoting behavior in the classroom. Ricky - or David, I should say - comes into the Glee classroom to show the kids how to put some "duende" in their performances, and the assignment for the week is revealed, Latin songs it is.

Did I miss it, or did Rachel not sing a song this week? I would have loved to see her take on a Shakira or a even a Julieta Venegas number. That would have been fun.

I loved Mercedes' song to Sam (Gloria Estefan's "Don't Wanna Lose You"), it was a great song. And Mercedes looked absolutely STUNNING the entire episode! Loving her whole look these days.

Rachel and Finn are still engaged, Sue wants a baby, Nene was hilarious in this episode, and Santana squealed on Will's questionable Spanish class curriculum.

David ends up being offered the new Spanish teacher position and Will is going to teach history. Not the most exciting episode, but I'm looking forward to the Valentine's Day show next week.

What did you think of this episode?Tweet me!