Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Vicious Circle

Part 3 of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Reunion should have been called The Kim Show. Seriously, I couldn't believe how long and tedious that interview with Kim and Kyle was. Am I the only one? Okay, no worries. We did get to see Dana defend herself, not to mention Mauricio's untanned ass a little bit.

Sweet, right?!

Dana: I will start with you this time since I've given you the business all season long. Finally, you seem like a real person and not some fake wannabe hanger-on! Where was this girl all season??? I still don't like that you want to brag about how much you pay for things (or how much they cost, there is a difference), but now I understand why you do it. You're proving yourself to every person who's ever looked down on you. You're standing up and saying to the world that you've built an awesome life for yourself and that you're proud of it. But, think about how much more profound that message would be if you just sat back and let people see it for themselves instead of ramming it down their throats. Just a thought. I thought you did well defending yourself against the criticism, and you owned all of the iffy behavior you displayed this season. One thing I will say for you, you say it like you mean it, and I appreciate that. Dana's grade this week: B.

Taylor: You gave us some more insight into the abuse your late husband put you through, and apparently others as well. I can't comment on this since there really is nothing else to say. Your book is out, you want people to buy it. We get it. For those who want to read all the horrific things he allegedly did to you, that's great. I'm just not interested. Taylor's grade for the week: C.

Adrienne: We didn't hear from you too much, and I think that was a smart move on your part after making a fool of yourself on part 1 and part 2 of the reunion. Paul is a great guy, but I see why you two are the Bickersons. He's a character, but then again, so are you, so it works. Adrienne's grade for the week: A (because I wasn't appalled by anything she did/said on this episode.)

Lisa: You and Ken are the cutest. I don't know if I'd laugh off Brandi's comments about wanting to sleep with him, though. Unless you are certain she's joking. Even then, it's just not funny. But you're classy enough to not flip out over it. I just think you came out looking the best after all was said and done. Bravo, Lisa. Lisa's grade for the week: A.

Camille: Didn't hear from you much either this week, so I'll give your grade based on the vibe you were giving off, which was great. Camille's grade for the week: A.

Brandi: You got into it with Dana a little bit, but it's nothing you can't handle. I think you've redeemed yourself to the point where we know that you are, if anything, honest. Just because you don't see things the same way as Dana doesn't mean you're not telling the truth. Again, I wish you wouldn't joke about Ken the way you do. You're lucky Lisa is cool about it. Brandi's grade this week: B.

Kyle: You were the supportive sister in the interview with Kim and I thought it was great how candid you were about the whole situation. You didn't hold back, especially when you were talking about how frustrating it was to deal with Kim's roller coaster behavior. I felt for you big time. On a much lighter note, we saw Mauricio's ass or at least the top of it, and yeah, that was fun. You lucky girl. Kyle's grade for the week: A.

Kim: I don't think you're 100% better, but I'll take any progress I can get with you. You're still not making complete sense, but I'm thinking you have a long way to go until you're completely sober and in recovery. I just hope you stay focused on your health and sobriety. Keep it up and don't give up on yourself. And be nice to Kyle, ok? Kim's grade for the week: B+.

What did you think of this episode? Tweet me!