Friday, February 17, 2012

Mud Fights

Mob Wives was a lot more talk than anything else this week, but if you know me, you know that I'm totally ok with that. Karen hosts a spa party at Renee's house, Renee checks Junior's phone, Carla and Ramona meet face to face, and Drita bonds with Renee.

Karen: You were actually pretty calm this week on the show, especially when Ramona and Renee started arguing at your spa party. You were upset that they had ruined it, but I hope you made the connection with the way you've been acting at other people's events lately. Your "cousin" wouldn't let the whole Carla thing go, even after you had said you were fine with her not coming that night. I know you and Ramona are close, but she's going to end up pulling you into even more drama. Karen's grade for the week: B.

Drita: I love your friendship with Renee. You were cracking me up in the scene where Renee was going through Junior's phone. Your face was priceless! You are a good friend to Renee, and I hope she remembers that and stands by you this season. I personally don't think you're molding or controlling Carla. She's a big girl and she makes her own decisions. You were too funny at the Drunken Monkey with Carla and Big Ang. I love to see you just hanging out with the girls. The scene with your daughter was so heartbreaking. No one ever wants to have to tell their kids they're getting a divorce. Drita's grade for the week: A.

Carla: I commend you for being honest with Karen and telling her what you said about being ambushed at the spa party, even if it was a joke. It turns out, she wasn't even mad about it. The fact that one of the other ladies at the spa party is not your friend anymore was even more of a reason for you not to go. I think you did the right thing by not going. Why bother? I also give you credit for meeting with Ramona, although you really didn't accomplish much with her. I think you're showing that you have your own point of view and you're not just Drita's sidekick. You were right to stand up to Ramona and tell her exactly what your problem is with her. She couldn't take the fact that you were being so up front with her. Her problem, not yours. Carla's grade for the week: A.

Renee: You weren't too happy that Carla wasn't going to show up for the spa party, but you knew that you didn't want Ramona to confront her over the phone while she was at your house. I get that. I know it may sound contradictory, but you just didn't want the bullsh*t to happen at that moment in your home. Carla and Ramona needed to sort it out on their own without any outside influences. I loved the scene where you went through Junior's phone! Loved it! You are definitely experienced in getting the information you need by any means necessary. But with what you've been through, I totally get it. I'm so glad you let Junior go for good, as we'll see as the season unfolds. You're so much better off taking care of you and your son first and foremost. Renee's grade for the week: B.

Ramona: I give you credit for sitting down with Carla and talking to her about your issues with each other. But I don't see how you can make fun of Drita for acting tough when you do the exact same thing. Maybe even more so! You act like you're the tough guy more than anyone else most of the time! I'm just saying, maybe you should tone it down. Then we wouldn't be so hesitant to like you. You should get over the whole "archenemy" thing because, let's face it, you've said much worse. Let it go, and focus on showing us why we should be invested in your story. Ramona's grade for the week: C.

What did you think of this episode? Tweet me!