Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I'll Be Tardy

I can't exactly say I enjoyed Watch What Happens Live on Sunday because I don't enjoy Kim Zolciak at all - so I won't. She really just doesn't have much to say. She's not witty, she's not charming, and she just doesn't hold my attention at all. I mean, really, how many insights can we get on wigs and autotune for crying out loud? I will say Kroy is a saint. I truly don't know how he puts up with her. But in fairness, she's a lot less abrasive now that Bravo has given her a spinoff. It's probably in the contract that she not be such a Grade A Jackass. I am happy for her - everyone should be so lucky to find an awesome guy and build and awesome family. I just don't care for her. The bartender was a cheerleader with pom-poms made out of wigs (see what I mean?) and she was giving us energy to the tenth power just to compensate for Kim's boringness sucking the air out of the room.

Was that mean? Tweet me!