Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Fairytale Ending

Kourtney and Kim Take New York has come to an end, and although I've been watching the whole season, I didn't blog about it because there was really not that much to say. Every episode was just another set of reasons why Kris and Kim shouldn't be together and out of fear that I would repeat myself to death, I figured I'd wait till the end to give you my thoughts.

Not that they admitted it was the end on the finale, mind you.

One thing I've noticed about the Kardashians is that they are, if nothing else, a well-oiled machine. If you're not on board with the whole inner workings of how things are supposed to go, then just forget about being a part of it. Kris Humphries is an idiot who should have never gotten mixed up with these people in the first place.

First of all, Humphries is incredibly immature. He doesn't know when enough is enough, he is childish, and worst of all, he thinks he is a lot more adorable than he actually is. This guy may be an even bigger brat than Kim. And that's saying something. Point is, they picked the wrong guy to play Prince Charming, because he is the farthest thing from that.

Kim is doing what she does best. Whine and complain about how difficult her life is. But seriously, I was happy when she admitted her behavior was bitchy and that she didn't like herself or the way she was acting. I don't care what anyone says, this bitch can act the hell out of a scene, can't she? I'm not saying there wasn't any truth to what she was saying on camera, I'm just saying it was all a bit over the top. I'm pretty sure she figured out this marriage thing wasn't working and her and Mama Kris Jenner worked out the dramatic climax to this whole story.

I am a Kardashian fan, but only because they've made being famous an art form. I'm not mad at them either. We're the ones watching. And buying their merchandise. Well, I'm not buying it, but someone is, apparently.

Kourtney and Scott were the most sane people on this show (and Khloe). Scott made me laugh so much this season. I'm so glad they kept him around.

Kim is going to be fine. No matter what she says, she will always find a way to get her fairytale over and over again. This girl made a sex tape into an empire. Don't cry for her, Argentina.

What did you think of Kourtney and Kim Take New York? Tweet me!