Monday, January 23, 2012

The Crumbs

Mob Wives was reeeeally good last night. I'm loving all the subplots and backstories coming out about all the ladies. Whose story is the most interesting for you? Frankly, I'm fascinated by all of them!

So, without further ado, here's my take on this week's episode!

Ramona: It's unfortunate that you and your boyfriend got arrested for some drug shenanigans. However, I can't believe you were totally taken by surprise by this. I don't know why, but I just don't buy what you're selling. But that's just my opinion. In the episode, you weren't totally irritating. So, that's a point for you. It was very interesting when you revealed that your family kept their ties to the Mafia a semi-secret from you. There's definitely something inside you that attracts mobsters. I actually laughed when you told Renee to calm down about Junior's mess, then added, "I have maids, so I never had this problem". Oh, Ramona, you are something else. You have a compelling story, so keep it about you and your family, and quit instigating fights between Karen and the other ladies, and you just might redeem yourself this season. Ramona's grade for the week: C.

Drita: I gotta keep it real - it is funny to hear you talk about all the people you beat up back in the day. But I'm torn. Part of me says: You shouldn't be that proud of giving girls a beatdown in da club (or several clubs) no matter how long ago it was. Then, another part of me says: That sh*t is funny. I can just imagine you throwing down and takin' your "red satin pumps" off just like you did at Renee's house last season. I know I should be mature and tell you that you should put all that behind you and not glorify it now in hindsight. But seriously, who hasn't sat back and reminisced about putting someone in their place (or in a hospital)? I know your violent past is nothing to make light of ... so again, I'm torn. But let's get back to the episode. I love that you were Little Miss Detective and had Derek Tobacco confirm that you were hit after he was holding you. I'm pretty sure you already knew that, but you just had to make it official so you could call out Karen publicly for hitting you after the fight was over. We get it. She got her shot in but it wasn't a fair shot. Let's move on. I still love you and Carla as friends - so that's definitely fun to watch. And as for Karen and Ramona, don't let them get to you at all. There's no reason for you to throw down with them ever again, unless it's in a boxing ring, and you have boxing gloves on. Now, that, I want to see. Drita's grade for the week: C+.

Big Ang: How cool are you? SO COOL I CAN'T STAND IT. Seriously, you own a bar named The Drunken Monkey, you've got the voice of a Guidette Angel, and your personality is spec-friggin-tacular. I don't care what anyone says, you're the new It Girl of Mob Wives. Your son is a little lost, but it seems like you're trying your best to keep him in line - although it's not really working. It's concerning to hear him say he's not worried about getting a job, but I'm thinking he's already making money somehow. I like his sunglasses, though. I hope we meet this new boyfriend of yours that got you that puppy! I wanna see this guy! Ang, you keep doin' what you're doin'. We love you! Big Ang's grade for the week: A.

Renee: You had a roller coaster of an episode, that's for sure. I love that you're not personally fighting with any of the ladies this week. You're fighting with Junior and AJ instead, which is worse. Moving in with Junior was not a great idea, and it's probably the source of AJ's bad behavior lately. The kid said he hopes you two don't stay together - that's not a good sign. And the CRUMBS!!! Pick up the CRUMBS!!! LOL! You were definitely smashed on wine that night, not that it's any excuse for terrorizing children in your home. That poor little girl was like OMG! I think you're stressed to the point where you become aggressive and that's only going to drive the wedge between you and Junior deeper and deeper. I am glad you're not with Junior anymore. That whole chapter needed to end. Just don't go back. Your reactions to Karen's foul mouth were so hilarious! When someone startles Renee, that's bad! Renee's grade for the week: C.

Carla: The best thing about you is your ability to shrug things off without getting too angry. You get annoyed with people, but you don't let it go too far. When you were talking about how Ramona keeps talking sh*t about you, you just said it matter-of-factly. You don't like her, she doesn't like you, end of story. Some of the other ladies can't get over this type of stuff. You were calm and collected at your sit-down with Karen. I'm so glad you didn't engage her in a screaming match or anything crazy. You handled it well. Just keep letting Karen and Ramona know that you stand on your own two feet and any and all issues with Drita need to be addressed to her, not you. Carla's grade for the week: A.

Karen: You made a fool of yourself this week, like even more so than usual. It's crazy because I don't think you're a bad person or anything, but you have got to get a grip. First, you almost had Renee's eyes pop out of her head with your disgusting language, then, you flip out on Carla when you're really mad at Drita, and drop some more filth that I can't even bring myself to repeat. Get yourself together and find a more productive way to spend your time. Because this foolishness is just annoying. You're not making yourself any more likable, honey. Go see Renee's therapist or something. Karen's grade for the week: F.

What did you think of this episode? Tweet me!