Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 is HERE!

I hope everyone is having a great year so far! I really enjoyed all of the NYE programming this year. To be fair, I have a special place in my heart for CNN's coverage with Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin, so of course, that's always my favorite. And it was even better this year, because Kathy strutted around in her bra for us - but didn't swear AT ALL - which made for a very giggly Anderson, just like I like him. Lady Gaga's performance on ABC's Rockin' Eve (can they come up with a better name, please?!) was AMAZING! We got Heavy Metal Lover, Marry The Night, and Born This Way. I loved it. And her outfit for the ball drop??? OMG ... 2012 will be another year of Gaga domination. I'm telling you. CeeLo Green doing "Imagine" was oddly touching. I was impressed. I even checked out MTV's NYE special, and Demi Lovato's performance was the highlight for me. On NBC, The Roots killed it, not once, but twice. Those guys are ridiculously talented.

I guess I should tell you what my "resolution" is - although it's not much of a resolution, it's more of a declaration. I plan to take every single opportunity and do something with it. I plan to put myself out there with everything I have and let people see what I have to offer. I plan to team up with the best and the brightest I can find to make something truly magical happen. It's really up to me to change my life, and starting this blog almost a year ago was the first step. I want to thank every single person who has ever read my blog, because each of you gave me the encouragement to keep on writing.

Let's make 2012 an amazing year. Oh yeah, and screw the Mayan calendar. This year, it's not the end. It's just gettin' started!