Friday, January 27, 2012

Let Go, Let God

Last night's episode of Jersey Shore was super upbeat - despite a fight in da club - and I'm totally ok with that! I love to see these kids having fun and getting along. Sometimes the camaraderie is even better than the drama. So just to recap, the girls give Mike and Pauly a surprise birthday party, Danny interviews people to take Vin's place, and the gang bumrushes Vinny's house in Staten Island in an attempt to get him to come back to the Shore with them.

Now, let's get to the dirt!

JWOWW: Finally! You have some awesome scenes in this episode, including actually working, tearing down the help wanted sign (then putting one back up), and getting scared outta your mind by Snooki's bunny costume. I love seeing you interact with everyone, so this was definitely a good episode for you. And Roger was there! I love you two together. He needs to visit you more often this season. JWOWW's grade for the week: A.

Sammi: LOVE the fact that you laughed off the fight in da club. And your reasoning behind getting in the fight in the first place was hysterical. You're right, someone can't just grab your newly weave that you just got. No they can't. You were really eager to help with the birthday party and I couldn't help but remember how lazy and uninterested in everyone else you used to be. I gotta say, I'm proud of you. our little guidette has grown up. Sammi's grade for the week: A.

Deena: You had some really funny scenes on the show this week. I thought you and Snooki at the party supply store was hilarious - but then again I am Team Meatballs. You had some great moments, like when you bonded with Ron over missing Vinny. And your friend (smush partner) was cool. Now, as for that alarm clock business - I'm sure that thing had an OFF button, right? Just saying. Deena's grade for the week: B+.

Snooki: Jenni and Sammi mentioned how you only want to spend time with Jionni anymore. I smell some drama with the girls coming up. My advice? Take some time out to bond with the girls. Don't fall off the face of the earth just because you and Jionni are doing well. As for this episode, you were so funny. The bunny costume was genius and I just love your "heart attack" moment. And the fact that no one paid any attention to it. They know you too well. You were super nice to Mike on this episode, which was cool of you. But I have a feeling he's going to mess it up. Again. Snooki's grade for the week: B+.

Ronnie: You showed your emotional side when talking about missing Vinny, which we don't get to see very often. What am I saying? We do get to see your emotional side quite a bit! At least in other seasons we did. I guess I mean we usually see you drunk and emotional. This time it was a little bit different. I'm glad your friend is back for good, though. And you were majorly supportive with Sammi and her fight. Good job! Ronnie's grade for the week: A.

Pauly: You had probably the best birthday week ever. The surprise party was a success, and you brought home another woofer. Seriously, your eyes are in major need of some assistance. What you see in these girls to call them hot is beyond me. But anyway, Vinny's back, and your whole life is complete again. I want you to come up with a new catchphrase just for Vinny. Come on. Pauly's grade for the week: B-.

Mike: See what happens when you're nice? People are nice back to you! What a concept! But I'm sure you'll find a way to stir up trouble and burn everyone again. Mike's grade for the week: A (but only for this week).

Vinny: You came back! You look great and you have a new attitude. I'm glad you're in good spirits again. It probably wasn't enough time to get yourself 100% better, but your friends needed you. I mean, a new roommate at this point would have been way too much drama. And it's the last season. You knew you had to come back and finish it out with them. Your tattoo is probably very special to you, but keep in mind, you may have to explain the concept to some juiceheads who won't get the reference, cough cough, Ronnie. Keep yourself positive, and have some fun! Vinny's grade for the week: A.

What did you think of this episode? Tweet me!