Tuesday, January 31, 2012

High Pony

So sorry about the late blogs. This week is turning out to be crappier than last ... if that's even possible. I've got a lot going on but this blog is keeping me sane and somewhat optimistic. So let's talk about Thursday's Watch What Happens Live with two of my most favorite people, Emmy Rossum and Alan Cumming. Emmy is an amazing actress, singer, and all around class act. This girl is funny, too. I enjoyed her playful banter very much. She's great. Alan's one of the most versatile actors of our time and a Broadway star to boot. You know him from The Good Wife and I know him from Romy and Michele's High School Reunion. Alan spilled the tea about Xtina being a diva on the set of Burlesque during Plead the Fifth. The After Show was great. Oh! And there was a darling little tiger cub on the show! I fell in love!