Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Middle

Mob Wives was a whole lot of blah blah blah this week, but I'm ok with that, because I could listen to these ladies talk all day.

Renee: No matter how much you try to control it, you love the drama. You say in one instance that you want everyone to get along, and the next, you're saying you don't mind getting involved in the Karen and Renee vs. Carla and Drita feud. In season one, you wouldn't be caught dead in the middle. I guess it just shows where you are emotionally at this point that you would actually be excited about being the catalyst for an epic spa party throwdown. Also, I admire your intensity when confirming Ramona's rat-like ways. Go get her. Renee's grade for the week: B.

Ramona: Everyone is on to you now. Or at least they will be soon. The fact that you hate on Drita for having swagger even though she wasn't born into YOUR culture implies that she can't have swagger UNLESS she's part of your culture. That's pretty ignorant. I suggest you take a look in the mirror and ask yourself why you think you're the only one who gets to have balls around here. Ramona's grade for the week: F.

Drita: Going into Lee's special top secret room was a big deal, since just a few episodes ago, you wouldn't even go near the door. I'm glad you've made it official and sent off the divorce papers. You're much better off without the stress of a cheating spouse. You gave Carla good advice about Karen (don't trust her), but you didn't freak out about them making peace. I'm a Drita fan till the end, you know that. I love how honest you were with Renee about what Ramona said. Keep on keepin' it real. Drita's grade for the week: A.

Karen: I can't keep repeating myself with you, so I'll just say, get over it. The story you told Ramona and Carla about your conversation with Carla was complete fiction. What dinner did you go to? Do you not realize your actual conversation is on video - so it can be played back - and your outlandish exaggerations would be exposed? I can't with you. Karen's grade for the week: F.

Carla: You keep your composure like no one else in this group, and for that, I commend you. Just promise me you'll continue to keep a cool head and make sure you don't start laughing when the sh*t hits the fan ... again. Carla's grade for the week: B.

The Sit Down after the show was super fun and surprisingly light-hearted. Renee, Drita, and Big Ang gave awesome talk and lots of laughs. Loved it.

What did you think of this episode? Tweet me!