Monday, January 23, 2012

Wrapped Up

This week's episode of Real Housewives of Atlanta was basically a bunch of build up to the trip to Africa. Not that it wasn't entertaining, because it most certainly was, but let's just say there wasn't a lot of content. Mostly chatter. Which is fine with me!

Now, on to the gossip!

Nene: You continue to make me laugh every single episode. I do agree you should have let Phaedra know you were going to invite Marlo, though. I think it would have gone a long way with the ladies. Not that you care. My advice to you is to make an effort to be nice to the ladies in Africa - it may be a really good experience. Nene's grade for the week: C.

Marlo: You seem like a cool person when you're comfortable and in your element. I really like your friendship with Nene. It's great that you two put aside the nonsense regarding Charles Grant and saw each other as friends from the get-go. However, you do need to work on your approach to the other ladies. Once you're challenged in any way (like when Kandi asked you about your money), you don't know how to control yourself (the outburst at Cynthia's modelling school opening). Calm down! These ladies want a reaction from you, especially now that they know you have a criminal past. Don't let them bring that out in you. Marlo's grade for the week: B-.

Phaedra: You're right to be upset about Nene not notifying you about Marlo coming to South Africa. But you were right, the more the merrier. You definitely have a bias against Marlo, and you absolutely have an axe to grind with Nene. Maybe you can sort it out during the trip. Wouldn't that be lovely? Phaedra's grade for the week: B.

Kandi: I'm proud of you for working out with a trainer and getting fit the right way. I love it. I know you were in pain, but that was a real inspiration to me - since I struggle with eating right and working out, too. Keep working hard! Don't give up! You sensed something was going to go wrong on the South Africa trip, and then Marlo shows up, but let's hope the trip is positive for the most part. You really don't need to have beef with anyone, you're just not that kind of girl. Kandi's grade for the week: B+.

Kim: You and your get-skinny-quick schemes. I really have to just laugh at this point. You will never learn, will you? Anyway, one nice thing I have to say is, you look so much better with little to no makeup on. So there's that. One question though, why did you have your parents help make your sexy-time surprise for Kroy? Not appropriate! I did feel bad for you when Kroy left to football camp. I can see that you appreciate him, and that makes you a tad more decent in my book. When you're focused on your family, you're like a whole other person. Keep it up. Kim's grade for the week: B.

Sheree: I'm so disappointed in you. You've reduced yourself to a bitter woman who can't put her pride aside - even when no one is arguing with you anymore. Nene isn't fighting with you, Sheree. No one is. The best thing for you to do is to get over the pettiness and just have fun. Making stupid comments about Marlo doesn't help, either. You need to rethink your whole persona. I hope you get it together by next season. Sheree's grade for the week: F.

Cynthia: Your scene with Peter when you were packing came across to me as a light-hearted, poking fun at each other type of situation. I think it was cute. Not everyone will agree with me, though. You talk a lot about needing a break, I hope Africa provides you with what you need right now. Cynthia's grade for the week: B.

What did you think of this episode? Tweet me!