Monday, September 5, 2011

Welcome to the Dollhouse

Hello, friends! So, I hope everyone is having a wonderful Labor Day weekend!

Let me just tell you, I feel that I was very productive this weekend because I discovered and caught up on a new show, "Russian Dolls". How did I not know about this show before? It may just be my new favorite. At least until Real Housewives of Atlanta comes back.

Now, the first thing I like about the show is the mix of ladies in the cast. Some are in their 20s, and some are ... not. But I love that! The more mature ladies are just as interesting (if not more so) than their younger counterparts.

Speaking of the young'ens, they are super young. Well, maybe just young to me. They're all 21 or 22. One of them, Diana, looks just like Scarlet Johannsen. She's feisty and sassy, and seems to have a good sense of humor. Anastasia is a little bratty, but seems like a fun girl. Ana comes off as snobby and a bit egotistical. Of course, these girls have drama with each other and their two buddies Eddie and Albert.

The older ladies are absolutely fascinating to me. There's Renata, the radio talk show host, who's full of positivity. Marina owns a very famous restaurant with her husband and has a mother in law who participates in Grandma Pageants (OMG!), and is very funny. Sveta is a businesswoman and has a little beef with Marina.

I may be forgetting someone, but the point is - this show is great. It's on Lifetime (and available On Demand on Comcast). So catch it and let me know what you think!

Tweet me at http://twitter.com/humorandspice. Thanks for reading!!