Friday, September 30, 2011

Most "Stuck In My Head" Theme Song Ever

The second episode of the FOX comedy, New Girl, was really funny. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Jess is on a quest to get her stuff back from her magically-coiffed ex, and it doesn't go quite as planned. By the end of the episode, you'll be cheering for her.

New character alert, too, by the way. Seems that Coach, played by Damon Wayans, Jr., has been written off the show so that he can continue on with the ABC show Happy Endings. Taking his place is Lamorne Morris, who may actually be a better fit for this show.

I am a big fan of this show and I hope it does well. Plus the theme song is stuck in my head all the time. That's not a bad thing. Have you heard it? Heeey giiirl, what ya doin'?

Let me know what you think on my twitter page!