Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Good Bye/Good Riddance!

Well, it's official. Alex, Jill, Kelly, and Cindy are no longer Real Housewives of New York City.

So I say Good Bye to:

Alex: You were a little annoying on seasons 1 and 2, but by season 3, I was Team Alex all the way. You proved yourself to be smart, reasonable, and logical. Of course, you had your irrational moments, but for the most part, you were the true voice of reason on this show. When someone hurt you, you called them on it without whining or playing the victim. You could dish it out and you could take it, too. I enjoyed getting to know you and your family and I know you will continue to be successful. Hopefully we will see you and Simon on tv again soon. And thank you again for your over the top facial expressions this past season, and for saying out loud what we were all thinking.

Cindy: I like you as a person, but not as a tv personality. Please don't take that the wrong way. You seem like a very nice lady. But tv - reality tv especially - is not for you. I wish you continued success and hope that you enjoy every moment you have away from Jill, Luann, and Kelly. They were a bad influence on you.

And I say Good Riddance to:

Jill: This is going to be tough. I really liked you on seasons 1 and 2. I was Team Jill. And then something changed. I don't know what it was, but you became another person on season 3, and I didn't enjoy it. I'm not going to get into the whole Bethenny fiasco, but that was a big part of why I'm no longer a fan of yours. I hate to say it, but I feel your true colors came out during season 3 and it was not pretty. Please take this opportunity to reflect on who you really are, and why you felt the need to change in the first place. You came off this past season as vindictive and childish. But I have a feeling that the Jill we used to love is still there. Please don't take this as cyber-bullying. I am merely stating my opinion.

Kelly: Where to I begin? Sometimes you acted like a nice cherry jelly bean - very sweet and harmless. Other times you acted like a nasty popcorn jelly bean - gross and unattractive. I hope you get the help you so obviously need and I also hope you take the time away from Jill to form opinions of your own. I'm sure you're a very nice person when you're not on camera. But on camera you appeared to be batshit crazy.

Thanks for the memories, ladies!

How do you feel about the recent Housewives firings? Tweet me at my twitter page.