Thursday, September 15, 2011

Better Late than Never

My apologies, readers! I watched Real Housewives of New Jersey on Monday and then completely forgot to blog about it! Again, my apologies.

I'm so happy the Dominican Republic episodes start next week. My beloved Kathy will do the now famous "KOO KOO!" and I cannot wait. It's gonna be great.

Honestly this episode was pretty hilarious. I loved the entire charity run segment. Everyone was having a good time (except Joe Giudice, big surprise). And I love that the Manzo kids had fun with it. Even if some of them did cheat. Oh and their riff on Teresa's future books was so funny. I think my favorite was Greg's "Stupid Italian" - in the best Randall voice ever. If you don't know what I'm talking about, go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg right now.

On to Milania's birthday party. I gotta give the Giudice's credit for scaling things down and not being so over the top with their parties. Although they just recently renewed their vows in a huge elaborate ceremony, allegedly. I think the Teresa and Joe suffer from financial schizophrenia. Anyway, back to Milania's pizza party, which was really cute and appropriate. The kids all seemed to be having fun, and the adults were behaving themselves. Gia then performed a song for her sister Milania and it was one of the cutest things ever. Then she followed that up with the saddest song ever, about her mom and brother's situation, obviously.

Teresa's reaction kind of irked me. She was being so fake, saying "We're fine! We're fine! See?", grabbing her brother and squealing. Gia saw right through it. When Teresa says, "We love each other" or something to that effect, Gia sobs, "Then why don't you ACT like it?!" Good point, Gia. You hit it on the head with that one. Teresa? Response?

I love that Teresa got mad at Caroline for saying in her interview that Gia was screaming for the fight between the Gorgas and the Giudices to end. Read Teresa's blog here http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-jersey/season-3/blogs/teresa-giudice/love-dont-cost-a-thing and let me know if someone's not totally delusional and incapable of accepting responsibility.

I wasn't too moved by the whole Vito/Lauren/mozarella scene. I love Lauren, and I think she's an amazing girl. But I think her whole self-esteem issue is ridiculous. All she needs is a couple days on RuPaul's Drag U, and she'll be fine. Stop putting yourself down, Lauren, you're beautiful!

That's all I got for this episode, lovelies! Tweet me your thoughts at http://twitter.com/humorandspice!