Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Body and Soul - Remembering Amy

Hello, friends.

Please go to iTunes and buy the "Body and Soul" song and video, which is Amy's last recording - a duet with the legendary Tony Bennett. It's a beautiful song and video. The proceeds go to The Amy Winehouse Foundation. The song and video were released today, which would have been Amy's 28th birthday. So please, support this cause and remember Amy today.

I loved the video, although it's short, it's so moving. Amy looks happy, playful, and I must say a little reserved. Maybe self-conscious, even. She's wearing a pink, gray, and black argyle sweater-dress, and her hair and makeup are on point. She looks healthy. And she's doing what she does best - sing an amazing song.

I wish she was still here with us. I hope we all appreciate the days we have with our loved ones, because we just never know when the unthinkable may happen.

Before I go, I just want to mention the great show Anderson Cooper did with Amy's family and loved ones this week. If you haven't seen it, there are clips on his website: http://www.andersoncooper.com.

We miss you, Amy, and we will always love you.

Tweet me your thoughts at http://www.twitter.com/humorandspice.