Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Gonna Fly Now

This week's Dancing With The Stars was very entertaining, and very exciting because Cher was in the audience. LOVE ME SOME CHER! Ok, got that out of the way, thank you.

The theme for the week was movie scores, and there were a few dances that were just silly as hell. Others were simply divine.

First, the bad. Maks and the soccer player danced to the Toy Story theme and it was probably the funniest thing I've ever seen, and not in a good way. Then, Chynna forgot her entire dance! Come on! Tony Dovolani is officially the unluckiest pro on this show. Next season, he better get a ringer or else he'll never win that disco ball trophy.

Now, the good. Ricki Lake's dance was amazing! I know it was Derek Hough's choreography that made it so great, and the white screen and everything, but Ricki did an amazing job and really performed the hell out of that number. I was proud of Chaz, although he isn't the greatest dancer, he didn't give up, and he had fun with it. And I LOVE the Rocky movies, that song is so iconic. Oh and Cher was there.

Chynna ended up getting the boot, and I wasn't surprised. I just want to make a deal with everyone right now. Nancy Grace is the next one gone. Right?!

What did you think of this week's show? Tweet me!