Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Funny Lady and A Damn Good Nic Cage Impression

I'm so glad Andy Cohen is back twice a week (Sundays and Mondays) with "Watch What Happens Live" on Bravo. This is my Oprah, this is what Rosie O'Donnell's show was for me, this is pretty much my best thing (thanks, Deena).

Although I am sad it's not on Thursdays - that will forever be Housewives/WWHL day for me in my head. Maybe that's why this blog is going up today? Yeah, let's go with that.

Sunday's show featured Caroline Manzo of The Real Housewives of New Jersey and Simon Helberg from The Big Bang Theory. Caroline was sweet and cute as usual, and I was impressed with Simon! He knows a lot about the housewives and has a wicked sense of humor. And I absolutely died when he did his Nicolas Cage impression. I'm so bummed that it's not on bravotv.com, where is it, Andy?! Caroline addressed the fact that they are indeed filming season 4 while season 3 airs, which has never been done before. She also mentioned that Jacqueline is fine, and teased that we'll see all the craziness between Teresa and Jacqueline unfold next season.

Monday's show's guests were Kyle Richards of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and the hilarious Wendi Mclendon-Covey from the equally hilarious movie "Bridesmaids" and one of my favorite tv shows of all time "Reno 911". If you don't know, now you know. She's amazing. Her entrance alone was worth the cost of admission. Watch it NOW! Kyle was awesome on the show and you could tell she was having a blast with Wendi. You can't not have a good time with her, though, so that's a given.

This show is awesome, and if you're not watching the aftershows, you need to. Go here now. You're welcome.

Do you love Watch What Happens Live? Tweet me!