Friday, January 18, 2013

Mob Wives - "Boop Boop Boop Boop Boop" - Big Ang

Happy Friday! As you know, all blogs will be up on Fridays from now on, so don't forget to start your weekend with me. And grades! Grades for everyone! Well, mostly everyone. Now, let's talk about this week's Mob Wives. I was a little disappointed, especially because the drama at the botox party was a dud. All of Renee's scenes pretty much were leading up to this letter that Junior sends her - we'll see the drama unfold about that on Sunday night. This might be a short blog, but I'm still loving this season! These are my girls and I'm actually enjoying all of the storylines. So let's give out some grades! Reminder, if your favorite Mob Wife didn't get a grade this week, she just didn't grab my attention, that's all.

Renee: I don't blame you for wanting to move, but when you say you want to be in a high rise, you really should have told your real estate agent that because he was showing you anything BUT high rises. I say, move into the city and get yourself a nice penthouse or something like that. I can't say I understand the fear and anxiety you're going through on the show right now, but I can empathize with you and see that all you want and need is support and protection. I know we probably aren't going to see the support system that you have on the show right now, but hopefully, it's there and it's helping you. You're definitely still over the top and it's still funny to me. I loved that the whole build up of supposed drama between you and Love turned out to be nothing. But you were so happy when the conversation turned to Carla ... just ... hilarious. Renee's grade for the week: B (you're doing your best to keep it together but you just can't resist bashing Carla and that brings you joy like a kid in a candy store).

Carla: The situation with Joe is tough because your kids are around Raquel a lot. And they like her, so that's a plus. I don't think I totally believe you when you say you don't care if she lives with Joe, because you totally do care. What mother wouldn't? But don't get too excited, I don't think Raquel is in this for the long haul. No shade but shade, Joe looks like he's her father. Not her boyfriend. She's an infant. Carla's grade for the week: B (just keep cool, and don't worry about Raquel, I honestly don't think you have anything to worry about).

Drita: Watching you talk to Lee on the phone was like watching a teenager talk to her crush. The smile on your face was humongous. I just want you and Lee to work to make things better if you're thinking of getting back together. We can't have any fights like we've seen in the last two seasons. Your girls are so adorable and I love that you're building a company that they can take over when they grow up. And how awesome is it that you found the space for your business across the street from the Drunken Monkey (although that looked totally staged, but whatever, it was cute). Drita's grade for the week: A (I love that you're making progress and you look so incredibly happy).

Big Ang: You are the life of the party - even a fucked up botox party. Ugh, I would NEVER!!!!! I hate needles. But anyway, you are the Honorable Mention this week! Boop boop boop boop BOOP!!!!

What did you think of this episode? Tweet me!