Thursday, November 15, 2012

RHOBH - It's Not Always About YOU

Monday's episode of RHOBH was actually very tame, and I don't mean that in a bad way, by any means. Tame is good sometimes! There was plenty of talking behind people's backs which will definitely affect future episodes. Paul and Mauricio walked at a domestic violence event as a favor to Taylor, which was super fun to watch. Portia's birthday party was a success, and Kyle did a great job putting it together. Of course, there was static between some of the ladies, but they had the decency to not let it get out of control. But I gotta admit, I can't wait to see what happens when Adrienne and Lisa meet up next week.

But the shade of the week goes to Bravo for telling us (via caption) who Dana was ("Taylor's friend") when she showed up to Portia's party! LOL! I got my life from that! If they did the same for Camille, let me know, because I probably missed it from laughing so hard.

It's report card time!

Yolanda: Your daughter is gorgeous! I mean, wow. I think you are a little bit of a stage mom, even though you try to control it. But you are gonna get backlash for the "Chinese eyes" comments. I know you were describing the shape of the eye makeup, but it was not the best choice of words. You will learn that the hard way. It was nice of you to send Portia a birthday gift, by the way. Yolanda's grade for the week: C (because she has to learn to not use some of those phrases anymore).

Taylor: Every time I want to like you, you make me mad. You really didn't have to sit there at Portia's party and tell Adrienne and Kim about Brandi's joke at the Villa Blanca party about sleeping with everyone in Beverly Hills. I'll give you a pass for not saying hi to Brandi when you clearly saw her sitting there, but come on. As soon as she leaves, you're talking sh*t. I don't care if you like her or not. A kid's birthday party wasn't the place for you to talk about some third-hand-gossip. And correct me if I'm wrong, but was your speech slurred at Portia's party? Mmmm hmmm. Taylor's grade for the week: D (for being stank for absolutely no reason).

Kyle: You did an awesome job with Portia's party and I have to commend you for not participating in the sh*t talking. You were totally right to try to get Brandi to stay and enjoy the party. I can see why you would want the ladies to be able to be civil and take steps toward resolving their issues. Especially, because the party was a neutral place. But, you can't force people, either. I was happy to see you and Kim getting along! I think when you sit back and relax and let people do their own thing, you're free to give your opinion without looking pushy. Kyle's grade for the week: B (because she was a great hostess, and she stopped pushing the ladies to make up just in time to not look controlling).

Brandi: It was nice of you to go to Portia's party. I think Kyle really appreciated that. And I think it was a smart move to try to stick it out even though Taylor made you feel uncomfortable. I wish you would have ignored it and had a good time instead of leaving early, though. I know why you left, don't get me wrong. And I really appreciate the fact that you didn't start any nonsense at the party. Brandi's grade for the week: B (because she did her best to be friendly, and when she got annoyed, she took herself out of the situation instead of letting it get worse).

Kim: You showed up to Portia's party, which was really nice. But I would have gotten so annoyed with all the boyfriend questions. You handled it nicely. And you do look really good. I'm proud of you. Kim's grade for the week: A (because I definitely see improvement!).

Camille: I was so happy to see you on this week's show! I think you were a very positive presence at Portia's party and you got along with everyone. But you were a little heavy on the questions with Kim. Kick back! Anyway, I hope we see you again on the show soon. Camille's grade for the week: B (because she is fun overall).

Lisa: I LOVED your outfit at Portia's party!!! Those green sunglasses were everything! And the llama scene was hilarious. You are so lucky that llama didn't tinkle in Kyle's house. I believe you did have a meeting to go to, and even if you didn't, it's no one's business. I just happen to think that you were telling the truth. But we don't know and really, it doesn't matter. You showed up for Portia and that's all that matters. Lisa's grade for the week: A (because she was delightful this week).

Adrienne: I need for you to tell Paul to get off of Lisa's jock! Well, you can't anymore, but I'll say it. Paul, get off Lisa's jock! Seriously. Paul was asking about Lisa more than anyone else. Am I the only one that sees a problem with this? Anyway, Adrienne, I really think you need to stop taking everything Lisa does or doesn't do so personally. Lisa doesn't want to speak to you because she's over you. It's not that serious. And the fact that Kyle doesn't want to get involved doesn't mean she's protecting Lisa. It means she doesn't want to get involved. Period. And Lisa wasn't at the party because she wasn't at the party. It's not always about you. It's not high school of Lisa to not be there, it's high school of you to think that she's not there because of you. Self-obsessed much? It is not always about you. You need to stop. Adrienne's grade for the week: D (because she is doing way too much with this Lisa thing).

What did you think of this episode? Tweet me!