Wednesday, November 28, 2012

RHOA - Lies and Complaints

Sunday's Real Housewives of Atlanta was not the best episode this season, by far. The best episode will be this coming up Sunday when Kim quits the show. Hallelujah!!! I will be praise dancing all up and down my living room for sure! But until then, let's talk about this pretty tame episode. It wasn't really that juicy at all. Phaedra's son's birthday party and her alleged butt dial conversation, Kim moving (how long does it really take to move? She's been moving since the first episode this season!), and Kenya's boyfriend meets her family. Nothing major here. So from now on, I'm only going to grade the key players in each episode. If you don't get a grade, that means you weren't on the show that week or your role was not relevant to what happened in the episode.

So, here we go.

Kim: Seriously, how long does it take to pack up a house? Even a huge house like that one? You had help! Anyway, you continued to have a sh*tty attitude which was then mirrored back to you by everyone in that house. I will leave that there, you can read into it what you will. You went back to your townhouse, which is perfectly fine for your family, by the way, and everything seems like it will be ok. But no. Where will you tan? Ummm, are you f*cking kidding me? I am just going to say again, I can't wait for you to leave this show. You contribute nothing, you complain constantly, and you're not one bit grateful for what you have. If you were, you wouldn't have that stank look on your face all the time. No one cares that you didn't go to Ayden's party because all you would have done there is complain anyway. Kim's grade for the week: F (I don't find her funny or charming, and she gets on every single one of my nerves).

Kandi: You are 100% right about Kim. She didn't move out quietly and do things like a grown, mature, adult woman, because she's NOT. But, I totally agree with you about that whole situation. I can see that Kim's comments about your house bothered you, so I say tell her to her face that you didn't like what she said. Put her in her place! Moving on, I think you could have had your mom live in the little guest house on your property, but if she has her own place and she's comfortable, that may not be necessary right now. I think if she ever needed to live with you, you would make sure that happened, but that's just my take on it. As for Ayden's party, it was hilarious when you said Phaedra's events are like marathons. Apparently! But hey, you showed up and I'm sure she appreciated it. Kandi's grade for the week: B (she needs to tell Kim how she feels).

Phaedra: Let's cut to the chase. You're a liar. When someone confronts you and you dodge the issue and change the subject? Ding ding ding! You've been caught, hun! If you would have just said, "Yes, Cynthia, I said that when I was in the middle of planning this party, and I didn't mean it, I'm so sorry", this whole thing would have been over. Just like when you refused to come clean about how far along you were in the pregnancy. Everybody knows when you're caught, you're caught. Making a fool out of yourself to get out of telling the truth is just stupid. I can't really understand why you went through so much foolishness just to avoid being real with Cynthia. Phaedra's grade for the week: F (she couldn't take responsibility for what she said, no matter what the reason for saying it, she should have just owned it).

Kenya: We get it. You want to get married. It just seems to me that if you have to do this much convincing, the guy may just not be that into you. Relax! I think you're used to bulldozing over people to get what you want and it's time to stop. Just be the best person you can be and let things happen. You're trying to force everything and it comes across as controlling and overbearing. Not a good look. Dropping hints is not gonna make a man propose any faster. Again, if you have to do this much work, is he really the one for you? Just saying. And I don't even care that you didn't cook that meal. No judgment on that from me. Lest I be judged. Kenya's grade for the week: D (she is forcing things to happen instead of letting them happen and I think that's a huge mistake).

Cynthia: The fury on your face when you heard Phaedra say that she didn't give a f*ck if you came to the party was priceless. I liked the fact that you confronted her about it and even told her you could play the message for her. Now, I don't know where that message came from, but for whatever reason (cough cough producers cough cough), you got a hold of it. And you sat Phaedra down and asked her point blank why she said it. Because you ladies were cool with each other. So it does seem odd that she would say that. I think you handled yourself well on this one. Cynthia's grade for the week: A (she went straight to Phaedra with her concerns, even though she got an absolutely idiotic response).

Nene: Your comedy this episode was on point, from the facial expressions to the jokes, I was LIVING. Nene-haters be damned, you are funny. Of course you had to show Cynthia the message from Phaedra (cough cough producers cough cough), so you did your job. Hey, if this is your last season, you might as well facilitate the drama and stand on the sidelines and watch with the rest of us. Nene's grade for the week: A (for bringing the comedy, I loved it).

What did you think of this episode? Tweet me!