Friday, November 18, 2011

My New Favorite Show

I've been meaning to catch up on "Suburgatory" ever since Ana Gasteyer was on Wendy Williams' show talking about it.

I finally watched all 5 episodes of this incredibly charming show, and I'm in love. And it's not just because Jeremy Sisto is still a super hot foxy man. This show is funny, sweet, and straight up entertaining. If you haven't seen it, take a couple hours and watch all the episodes here. It's totally worth it.

The premise is a father and daughter, played by Sisto and the awesome Jane Levy, who move to a suburban neighborhood from big, bad New York City. To say it's a culture clash is an understatement. Cheryl Hines, who we know from Curb Your Enthusiasm, and Gasteyer, who was amazing on SNL, are just a couple of the overbearing suburbia moms who horn into Sisto and Levy's lives now that they're part of their community.

I really love the dialogue and the acting on this show. This definitely my new favorite show!

Check it out and let me know what you think! Tweet me!