Thursday, November 10, 2011

Almost Done!

We're getting down to the final episodes of Dancing With The Stars, and I, for one, couldn't be happier. Is it sad that I just want this season to end already?

Hope and Maks danced to "Valerie" by Amy Winehouse, and I was so happy to hear that song on tv. People really should remember Amy's music - and I know they will forever. Hope danced a jive for her instant dance, and did a decent job. I still don't love her, though.

Rob is still the judges' sweetheart, and I have to admit that he is a pretty good dancer. He's definitely made progress. He'll make it to the finals for sure.

Ricki is showing signs of fatigue and her footwork isn't as sharp as it could be. She needs focus up if she wants to be in the top 3. I really hope she does!

JR is another judges' pet but he has the dancing chops to back it up, so I believe he will make it to the finals easily. I think he'll win the whole thing, actually.

Nancy is still dreadful, and finally got the boot this week. I was happy that she thanked her partner Tristan, since she gave him so much grief throughout the season.

Who do you think will win?

Tweet me!