Thursday, June 21, 2012

You Say Ratchet, I Say Wretched

My friend at work told me I had to watch Love and Hip Hop Atlanta and all I can say is ... thank you. This show is going to give me laughs all summer long. The first episode was hilarious. This show is meant to be funny, right? Anyway, if you haven't seen it, check it out here. Let's briefly talk about these women one by one. No grades this week, since we're just getting to know them ...

Mimi: Now, you've been with your man Stevie J for 15 years and he wants to buy you a house way in the middle of nowhere so he can do whatever he wants in the city. Newsflash! He's doing whatever he wants RIGHT NOW! And her name is Joseline. But we'll get to her later. I think you're a good person and a good woman, but you need to leave him quick. There is no way you can't see that he's lying to you. Unless, you're willing to share and you don't care - but I don't think that's the case. You care too much. And he is never going to change. Know that.

Joseline: You should be ashamed of yourself. And I'm not even talking about being Stevie J's proud mistress (ain't that an oxy-f*cking-moron?). I'm talking about posting naked pics of yourself so we can see you're a real woman. Now, I don't doubt you're a woman. You just have very masculine features. And you're very muscular with big fake boobs. Like a tranny. And you dress like a broke down Rihanna-impersonating drag queen. So, that's where people's confusion comes in. Now, I found out you're one of mine (Puerto Rican), and I just need to apologize to all the viewers for your terrible display on this show. We're not all like this. I promise.

Erica: I'm really interested in your story with your baby's father Lil Scrappy. I like you so far!

Momma Dee: Trained to Go and In That Order! YES!! You're giving Mama Jones and Frankie a run for their money!

Karlie: I don't blame you for outing Stevie J and Joseline as having an affair to Mimi. It's the truth! They presented themselves to you a certain way and you assumed it was common knowledge. Not your problem. But, I will say I was annoyed with how you were acting SO thirsty at dinner with Stevie J. Calm down! Is it really that hard to get into the studio with him that you had to get up and show your ass?

K. Michelle: I really like you, too and I'm glad you weren't about to get in the middle of the Joseline/Karlie/Mimi mess. And I love your voice!

I know there are other cast members, but I haven't seen enough of them to have an opinion just yet. I cannot wait for the next episode! What did you think of the show? Tweet me!