Tuesday, May 29, 2012

We're Fightin'!

Part 2 of the Mob Wives reunion was fantastic. It started off with Drita and Ramona still screaming at each other, but thankfully, no punches were thrown. I loved how Joy Behar, the host who could hardly hide the fact that she's never seen the show, tried to calm everyone down by saying that words don't hurt and asked everyone to sit down and not get up anymore. First off, these women make their points by standing up and gesturing wildly, we all know this. And second, do you know who you're talking to? When do any of these ladies listen to the moderator? Speaking of, why didn't they have Wendy Williams host? She definitely watches the show and doesn't have to ask stupid questions like Joy did in part 1! But I digress. Part 2, like I said, was great, and actually ended on a positive note.

Get your Mob Wives fix here

Renee: Congrats on being the biggest potty-mouth on the show! Over 400 bleeps all season - why does that number seem low to me? Anyway, you stayed true to your role as peacekeeper this week between Ramona and Drita, and begged them not to fight. I'm so glad they didn't. You like drama, but it seems like you don't want these girls to actually fist fight. I love you, Renee, and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next season. Renee's grade for the week: A (because she's always real and raw and I love it). 

Karen: I thought you were great this week. You weren't really that confrontational, even when you were saying Drita's "crickets" line in her rap was about you, you were laughing and not making a big deal about it. I could tell you were just throwing it out there, and you even accepted Drita's explanation that it was about haters in general. I loved how you told Renee to shut up and let Joy speak! Too funny! The scenes with you and your baby-daddy, Dave, were actually really sweet, and I'm glad that you two are on good terms. It's nice to know you're going to handle your business out on the east coast and then return to Arizona at some point, just because that was a big point of contention between you and Dave. I'm really happy with your attitude at this point, the truce definitely agrees with you. Karen's grade for the week: A (because she looks and sounds really happy and I'm happy for her). 

Ramona: I have to say it again. You love fighting with Drita. You constantly say things that you know are going to get a rise out of her. Do you just like seeing her get mad? While you sit back and smile? If so, you may want to rethink even wasting the time to do that kind of stuff, because it just makes you come across as immature and petty. If you would just leave things alone, especially when both of you say that you'll leave each other alone and be done with it, you would be applauded. You'd be coming through on your word. But, you take every opportunity to put her in a tizzy! Just leave her alone, already. If you don't start nothin', there won't be nothin', as the saying goes. You went after Carla again this week, too. Although it wasn't as big of a confrontation as last week. I do want to commend you for not fighting, though. Having words is one thing, but physical altercations are so 2011. Let's leave it in the past, shall we? Ramona's grade for the week: C (for pushing buttons - it's getting old). 

Carla: The scenes with Joe were really entertaining. You two are a gorgeous couple. But, I say, once a cheater, always a cheater, and I think you feel the same. I love that you were telling everyone to lower their voices and watch their words after Drita walked off the set. You're a true friend, and you went to bat for Drita all season. I love that. You really don't have problems with anyone else anymore, except Ramona, but that's to be expected. And not because she hates Drita - but because she went after you so hard on both parts of the reunion. So, you have your own beef with her. I don't worry about you fighting, though. You kept your hands to yourself this season. Carla's grade for the week: A (for being a good friend and trying to calm the craziness). 

Big Ang: I love how honest you are about your past. Who knew you got popped for selling drugs? Not that I condone it, but I never would have guessed. You're such a happy person, and to think that you've had so many low points is kind of mind-boggling. You got through it all, and now, you're America's Sweetheart, with your own show on the way, which I can't wait to see. Wishing you continued success! You're definitely a good influence on the ladies. I feel like they all sort of look to you and see that life is too short to fight and be miserable with each other. Big Ang's grade for the week: A (of course!)

Drita: I told you last week not to let Ramona get to you, and hopefully, you'll take my advice next season. I don't condone the fighting and I don't want you to fight anymore. Off camera, on camera, whatever. But it was hilarious when you said, "Aftah this show, weah FIGH'IN'!" Just the way you said it cracked me up. But of course, I don't want you to, and I'm pretty sure you didn't. Please, find a way to ignore Ramona next season, or at least be civil with her. Just act like everything she says and does is a joke and laugh it off. I'm really proud of your new rapping career. And the haters can keep hating. When you rapped with Lil Kim, I had to get up and cheer for you. I like your verse on the French Montana song, too. I think you may have a future in this. You definitely have the swagger and voice for it! I'm still Team Drita all the way. Can't wait till next season. Drita's grade for the week: C (for even allowing Ramona to phase her). 

What did you think? Tweet me!